Is a PSP worth getting?

nerd.gif

Get a DS. I have a PSP and I don't even play any games on it anymore. The fun factor of the DS is pretty high IMO.

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

No. Unless you travel alot.

Pretty much. or you have a job you can play it on the low.

God Of War and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII are amazing games, though.

it is if you actually want to play serious games away from ur house, if ur just getting it for media portability then stick with an ipod and if u get a touch ucan play those little games on there

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

it is if you actually want to play serious games away from ur house, if ur just getting it for media portability then stick with an ipod and if u get a touch u can play those little games on there
Yeah. For just games you might want the DS because they have more appeal IMO. And just for multimedia I'd go with an ipod too. If you do thepandora battery thing though then it's much better. I like to play SNES games and other old games so it gets good use from me. I also used the wifi on itwhen traveling (This was before the ipod touch so there was no wifi).

You're better off getting a DS Lite/DSi, tbh.

PSP makes for a nice little budget MP3 player, though.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

No

there is practically no use for a PSP anymore. Its outlived its purpose.

For you, maybe. Speak for yourself.

The PSP really shines when its in use when you're out and about or traveling. It still holds its own even when you're home. That said, I wouldn'tpurchase one if I wasn't often on the bus/train/waiting somewhere.

Yea I wouldn't do it. I've had two in the past and always ended up selling them shortly after. They get real boring after awhile.

I don't understand all the hate towards the PSP. The games offered for it suck, but you can play other systems' games on it.

I would if you find a cheap one on craigslist... the actual games suck but if you mod it and use it for like nes and other things it is worth it.

If under $50 because its wack. Unless you travel or have a friend to play agaisnt.

not really I copped when it first came out and snatched up every game i could for it, but the load times were just to slow for me. I also modded it foremulators etc. but that got old quick so mine is somewhere in my kitchen or lost now smh

If you gonna use it then yes. I like the idea of the PSP more than I actually like having one. I don't use it too much but it's nice to have.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

No. Unless you travel alot.

Pretty much. or you have a job you can play it on the low.

God Of War and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII are amazing games, though.
yeah i use to always play crisis core at work

Back
Top Bottom