Is any1 getting those LS VIII (8's) White black

fresh iz back

Banned
Who here is getting them new jordans the 8's?

not sure on of the colors, and if so.... i seen a pic of them on pick your shoes ..

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
0]
alien.gif

LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

I AM..... AND I AM ONE TO NOT BUY BRISK BLUE 3'S OR WHT RED GREEN SPIZIKES. I LIKE THEM. WOULDVE MURDERED IT IF THE ORANGE WAS RED!!! COMING FROM AN OG COLLECTOR'S PERSPECTIVE... LOVE THE LOOK OF IT
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I'm not a fan of them. They look like they could be thrown in on the category of fakes even tho all of us here on NT kno they aren't. Not that shoes are ppl, but to me it doesn't fit the 8's personality. Lol. I'm a very big fanatic of the 8s. these look ok but jus not worth the price and the fact that their LS means not to many ppl are gon have them so it wud be looked as a variant to sum ppl wen they come across sumone wearing them. My opinion tho.
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

i already wasted my money on the other wack colorways of the viii! naw j/k but its still a pass like brady to moss. IMO worst colorway of the viii's so far with the toothpaste viii's in a close 2nd..

As long as I get my 30% off, I'm copping :D
happy.gif

10 and half in my Air Force One, gimme 2 purr- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

Im still confused are these white and dark dark gray, or white with black [the suede part] the anthracite is the gray on the side plastic piece right? either way it will be a game time decision for me. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

i copped today these are alot hotter in person anybody on the edge of not knowing to get em or not imo id get em...pissed that i missed the 2s last night i fell asleep

Mine came in today. I've always said these were the best VIII's to come out this year and I think they lived up to it. The color is in fact dark dark very dark grey. The only thing that I don't like is the shade of orange used. It's almost like a burnt orangish-brown.

Overall, the quality is much better than the Aqua's. The color placement on the shoe is tight as hell. Let all the OG smack offs come in here and talk trash on them, but they are much better than the Aquas. Times have changed my friends.

I am getting as a birthday present from my girl. I probably would cop if she wasn't getting though. Can't wait til next weekend.

nope

I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

nah easy pass for me
...EzCode Parsing Error: face=comic sans ms color=red]EzCode Parsing Error: face=comic sans ms color=white size=[/font] York Rangers...​

Lundqvist - Gomez - Jagr - Drury - Shanahan​

1928-1933-1940-1994​

1-7-11-35​

If they used Varsity Red instead of that Dark-Orange color these would be sooo
pimp.gif

BTW.. Why is JB using Orange so much??
ohwell.gif

orange is a nice color....
TEAMKEVINGARNETT
LEVELL72@YAHOO.COM
"all jordans start out ugly"

Back