Is Anybody Seeing Lil' B When It Comes to Swagger Right Now? Vol. #BASED

My son said in his recent Andy Milonakis collaboration, "I look like Madonna."  How profound!
eek.gif

While we're at it, post your favorite Lil' B lines!  *WOO WOO WOO SWAG*
pimp.gif

My son said in his recent Andy Milonakis collaboration, "I look like Madonna."  How profound!
eek.gif

pimp.gif

wow. this is what the youth of america are listening to these days? wocka flocka must not be enough.

wow. this is what the youth of america are listening to these days? wocka flocka must not be enough.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

eek.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
 How is that profound? I feel bad for you and anyone else who's amused or impressed by all the stupid @!*! these rappers say, especially someone as ignorant and illiterate as this guy....

eek.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
 How is that profound? I feel bad for you and anyone else who's amused or impressed by all the stupid @!*! these rappers say, especially someone as ignorant and illiterate as this guy....

Originally Posted by weGOTthis

eek.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
LOL... Relax, man.  I take a breath in relief when I realize his silly similes and metaphors are as imaginative (if not as fictional) as some of the "knowledge" a legend like Nas spouted on his recent effort, Distant Relatives.  The dude Lil' B has a movement and is cooking up so much goodness right now he's feeding the world one starved village at the time. *WOO WOO WOO WOO SWAG COOK SWAG KNIFE*
pimp.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
you seem upset...

eek.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
you seem upset...

eek.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
LOL... Relax, man.  I take a breath in relief when I realize his silly similes and metaphors are as imaginative (if not as fictional) as some of the "knowledge" a legend like Nas spouted on his recent effort, Distant Relatives.  The dude Lil' B has a movement and is cooking up so much goodness right now he's feeding the world one starved village at the time. *WOO WOO WOO WOO SWAG COOK SWAG KNIFE*
pimp.gif

WE ARE COOKING TO END WORLD STARVATION!!
pimp.gif

and
laugh.gif
and you guys that always get upset when we talk bout B's songs..ol one dimensional ears

WE ARE COOKING TO END WORLD STARVATION!!
pimp.gif

and
laugh.gif
and you guys that always get upset when we talk bout B's songs..ol one dimensional ears

Back
Top Bottom