Is anyone else anticipating Shaq becoming a sports broadcaster???

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Yea, he needs to be with Ernie, Kenny, & Charles. That would be a great broadcast before every game
laugh.gif

yea but the crew jokes around. Shaq would probably get his feelings hurt if they go in on him and then starts acting like a pmser saying " who is charlesand kenny smith? how many rings they have?"

Shaq, Kenny and Chuck.. Ernie wouldn't be able to get a word in.

Shaq is funny though but I don't know how he would be as an analyst. Charles is a goofball but he can talk shop. Just being funny isn't going to cutit.

Shaq has a big persona/character that he needs to do TV and movies.

I believe he won't settle just for that. Sure it's fun to be with those dudes, but he needs his own show.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Yea, he needs to be with Ernie, Kenny, & Charles. That would be a great broadcast before every game
laugh.gif

yea but the crew jokes around. Shaq would probably get his feelings hurt if they go in on him and then starts acting like a pmser saying " who is charles and kenny smith? how many rings they have?"

Well how many rings do they have?

glasses.gif

Shaq > Charles and Kenny

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

he's got a contract with nbatv/tnt that starts after he retires. imagine shaq/gp/cwebb/chuck/kenny smith. they would be wild
laugh.gif

Is this confirmed?
eek.gif

he wouldnt be good at all

here is how his commentary would go:

ernie: "magic highlights...Howard with the dunk"
Shaq: "he's no superman, im the real deal. howard sucks and SVG is an idiot" or "me and penny were the best 1-2 punch ever"

ernie: "kobe and lakers are first in the west"
shaq: "kobe cant win without me, i made him...." or "me and kobe were the best 1-2 punch ever"

ernie: "wow the heat are playing great"
shaq: "the heat didnt win anythign before i got there, i made the heat. riley drafted Quinn, he's an idiot...im teh greatest big man ever" or"me and wade were the best 1-2 punch ever"

ernie: (silence...bc he pulled out a gun and shot himself)

I'd rather see Shaq on nbatv Tuesday Fan night w/ GP .Cwebb and Ahmad..It's already the best show on earth i couldnt imagine shaq added to that mix

i think ej, charles, kenny, webber and gp would be great all the time. they turn into lil' kids when they get together lol

Back
Top Bottom