Is anyone else just average at everything.

ins

I have had this feeling lately that my whole life has just been average. Like almost every aspect of it. Anyone knows a way out of this?

Don't worry. As average you're used to measure the great and the awful. Without you, how would we know who excelled? You're still important, average.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

find something your good at and excel.

This.....
Everyone has that special talent....yours hasnt been discovered yet...

aha i keep getting compliments on my voice, but i doubt anything can come from that

Yo I was just thinking this same thing when I was talking to my girl about her dancing. It seems everyone has that one thing they are amazing at and I'm just average or below average at everything. I make an average salary, I think I'm an average height not sure same with weight, average at sports, average at video games, average penis size. I just want to be above average at one damn thing
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Don't worry. As average you're used to measure the great and the awful. Without you, how would we know who excelled? You're still important, average.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pick up a hobby or something OP, once you start gettin better than other people you'll finally be able to look down on you're peers
pimp.gif

BLATANT disrespect
laugh.gif

nooooooo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
op didnt deserve that

laugh.gif
jokes aside OP, not everyone is great at something. Your attitude might have less to do with your actual abilities but rather your outlook and self-esteem. Look at the things in your life that you want to improve and give yourself an honest assessment. Have you worked as hard as you can at school, sports, women, whatever you feel average at? If you want to be better at something have you dedicated yourself to it? Or have you just gone through the motions and that's that? If you've tried as hard as you can and still feel average then there's nothing more you can do... just accept yourself for who you are and don't dwell on it.

If you have a good voice, just sing more... join your churches choir, take some voice lessons, etc. Even if you don't make a career out of being a singer, the confidence of knowing you have the talent or enjoy singing will be enough.

laugh.gif
jokes aside OP, not everyone is great at something. Your attitude might have less to do with your actual abilities but rather your outlook and self-esteem. Look at the things in your life that you want to improve and give yourself an honest assessment. Have you worked as hard as you can at school, sports, women, whatever you feel average at? If you want to be better at something have you dedicated yourself to it? Or have you just gone through the motions and that's that? If you've tried as hard as you can and still feel average then there's nothing more you can do... just accept yourself for who you are and don't dwell on it.

If you have a good voice, just sing more... join your churches choir, take some voice lessons, etc. Even if you don't make a career out of being a singer, the confidence of knowing you have the talent or enjoy singing will be enough.
You just went from an %#!*@%* to actually giving good advice 

Back
Top Bottom