Is anyone else tired of living where there at and want to move?

I live in MD/DC my whole life. I just want to move far away from here and start over.Am I only one that feels like this?

I live in Seattle....nice area, but am bored of it. Hopefully will go to Stanford or somewhere nice for college.

I've lived in San Francisco all my life and I wouldn't mind spending the summer else where.

*Crosses fingers*

i live in Warner Robins, Ga and wouldnt mind moving to Atlanta
tired.gif

I just moved to the other side of the community or complex what ever they call it in FL,

but Im missing NY
frown.gif

Originally Posted by drekin06

I live in MD/DC my whole life. I just want to move far away from here and start over.Am I only one that feels like this?
was born in D.C., lived there and MD. so sick of this lame area. gotta move after graduation.

right here

it feels like i dont belong here, and my family is the same
laugh.gif

we need open land, and mountains near us!

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I've lived in SoCal my whole life and I really want to go to the East Coast for school.

Thats weird, I've lived in Portland, OR my while life and my dream is to live in SoCal, mainly the O.C

Originally Posted by Dr 715

I've lived in San Francisco all my life and I wouldn't mind spending the summer else where.

*Crosses fingers*

How do you like San Fran? I also really want to go to Law School there.

I live in Ventura County, which is the foggy, verdant, semi rural suburb of LA County. It is lovely here, I grew up here and when I am older would love toreturn there but I want to get a job in Downtown LA and live in the city at this stage in my life.

Im in nyc right now... but i wana move someplace rural or at least suburban...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by drekin06

was born in D.C., lived there and MD. so sick of this lame area. gotta move after graduation.

You and me both. Im ready to get the @!%# out this wack %!+ area.

I've lived in NYC my whole life.

I definitely wanna move somewhere outside of the U.S for at least a year.

i live in ny, i like it but i would rather move to another country.

edit: ^^
laugh.gif
same as dude above

Back
Top Bottom