Is anyone here a music abuser? vol. No negative side affects

I dont take drugs..Instead, i just plug in my headphones and let the music take me to another land, word to Tennessee-Arrested Development
Maybe its just me, but music calms me down, gets me in any type of mood..I never took drugs before so idk what the affects feel like..But when im feelingstressed out, All i do is select that "One Time for Your Mind" and im gone on a new level of ecstasy.
pimp.gif

I might sound strange for this *$+@
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
, but anyone else do this? Listening to music to mess fix yourmind up and *$+@ when your not feeling 100?

Music is my drug... when im going through somethin music helps with the healing process...

I can never listen to songs like that and just sit down in my crib and zone out. Only when I'm driving. Any song that I play in my crib usually getsme up and moving to do something

Music affects my mood...sometimes too much.

You cannot make me listen to the music being played @ the gym. It kills my concentration...

ol' Cyndi Lauper music playin' gym
smh.gif

Cant really function without it.
If I didn't have my laptop on 24/7 I'd have the cd player connected to the light switch by now.

<<<<
Originally Posted by FlyNY

I dont take drugs..Instead, i just plug in my headphones and let the music take me to another land, word to Tennessee-Arrested Development

But yea I agree.

trance is the best kind of music. it satisfies the primal desire to be calmed, replicating the reptilian heart beat that soothes the soul. UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

i can't live without music, I listen to music 70% of the time I'm awake. different songs give me different moods.
music heals me, music is my life.

Only thing i hate is when you can't find a song/album that fits your mood. Just keep hitting next on shuffle until you find something good.

Forreal though, smoking a little bit of chonga and then listening to music has been one of the best experiences of my life, especially some trippy %$%$ likeSiguros or Mogwai

Back
Top Bottom