Is Arnold Schwarzenegger Legalizing Marijuana?

All these times i thought and he said in his interviews he was against marijuana so whats the deal is weed finaly gonna be legalized or something?

its all ready damn near legal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by june0kang

Do people know why mari-jane was illegalizd in the first place?
short answer : lazy hippies that didnt do paperwork

Its already legal in California if you have a Doctors consent...which is like getting GR jordans.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Its already legal in California if you have a Doctors consent...which is like getting GR jordans.

Yea but im in TX and cops down here are #%#@#%!@

Arnold has said multiple times recently that it should be legalized, but I'm not sure if he's all talk or something serious is really in the works.

Always thought if it took effect in Cali, how would this *%+$ effect people that already sell it. Should I expect to see *%+$ bein sold at 711? Specificstores? Costco Wholesale
eek.gif
?

Would be dope to see a Bar in the City dedicated to weed smokers.
pimp.gif

The only reason its being considered is to relieve California of their economic debt. And with the high demand on marijuana, the only way that would help is byplacing a tax on it.

Originally Posted by young718chris

The only reason its being considered is to relieve California of their economic debt. And with the high demand on marijuana, the only way that would help is by placing a tax on it.

yeaaah that would be the point. I say legalized by the end of the year.

I think if California, of all states, makes it legal then a lot of other states will try to make it legal as well just by seeing Cali get out of their debtproblem.

But I doubt it will go through...

"Hey girl, grab me some kuda, corn nuts, twizzlers, brew, condoms from 7-11"

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Cali clubs are chill though.

He said that research should be done to see how other countries have fared once the legalized it. If he does legalize it other states will follow.

Back
Top Bottom