Is bape dead?

bape will never die in asia......
some bape desings are good i am in the hunt for some bape x dc roadstas...

A Bathing Ape has been going for 15 years and is not dead. They recently have moved away from the crappy all-over print rubbish that was al the rage the lastfew years. Just look at their recent catalogues and collections.
I was never a fan of the crazy multi-coloured stuff they put out but all of their 'normal' designs are great.
Its the same as with many brands, they go through periods of huge demand and then fade into the background before re-appearing. Just because they are not aspopular in America as they were doesnt mean they are dead in the water. America isnt the only market in the world.

As for that biggie pic, as far as i am aware the Bape jacket was the Photographers and draped it over Biggie for the photo.

Bape is very alive you guys do know that BBC, Ice cream pharrells brands are by Bape and as well as the newest addition Play Cloths Clipse clothing line is byBape so its just getting bigger without you guys even knowing

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Bape is very alive you guys do know that BBC, Ice cream pharrells brands are by Bape and as well as the newest addition Play Cloths Clipse clothing line is by Bape so its just getting bigger without you guys even knowing
Yup, either way sneakerheads are making Nigo's wallet that much fatter.

i still really love Bape would prefer the OG designs but they're still really dope in terms of quality..Bape never dissapoints

Back
Top Bottom