Is Being a 'Sore Loser' Really a Bad Thing? Vol. No! It's More than Just a Game!

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Co-sign. Losing sucks. It stresses me out to the max. I ESPECIALLY hate losing to the guys who are "humble." Losing to someone who talks mad trash is tolerable after a few of them, but most of the time they are even cool after the game. It's the humble guy who always wins and doesn't say much is the guy I hate. It's like "SAY SOMETHING! YOU KNOW YOU THINK YOU'RE THE +$+$ YOU SON OF A %+$##!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thought i was the only one who hated humble guys

I play to win...If I just want to shoot around, I can do that all by myself in an empty court. If I want to get a "work out" I can hit the treadmillor the bike, BUT if I want to win I will play in a pick up game.

I get pissed off, but mainly because fools either don't know how or don't give any effort to defense which causes us to lose. Play some damn D!

I also dont like to lose, but usually when I play ball I play down to my competition. When I play with some average people Im always that one laid back cat,who turns it on when needed, talks some trash and sometimes coasts through the game. I dont know why, but usually I just cant make myself to cancentrate on thegame more. When I play with more competitive players I also get competitive and want to win, I turn it on and often go all out. I can pretty much adjust towhats going on and play different roles on different teams. When I lose to some scrubs, and I was laughing and talking some BS through the game, I usually donteven get mad at all. Still if I lose a pretty serious game Im really heated and immediately I want to play once again to win it this time. Sometimes I end upplaying one on one the cat who was guarding me throuout the game, cuz I really feel the need to show him that Im better then him even though we lost the game
laugh.gif

Afterwards, frustrated, I caught the ball (my ball) as it went through the net slamed it down and shouted "Gawd Damn it!"

There's been games where I do that in between baskets. That isn't being a sore loser.

every time I would lose in certain video games, I wanted to show my rage and yell obscenities across the room.

I can't seem to accept losing at times; I feel like I need to air my anger all out when necessary.

--I play pick up games just to play win or lose..whatever. But yeah, sometimes adrenalin will get the best of you and this happens. Which is ok and cool tooIMO.

Back
Top Bottom