Is being Sarcastic considered rude?

It's considered condescending because sarcasm portrays intelligence and people nowadays are turned off by intelligent people

Yes some ppl feel that way. Even try to get elitist and say sarcasm is below them. I don't care much on that view though.

They're quote about it goes something like "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit." I can only agree when it's something someone constantly uses as an excuse for terrible jokes/statements.

My whole personality is dry and sarcastic as hell, but some people don't "get" it or feel like I'm being an assh*ole for no reason. So that's why I just figure out who I'm dealing with before I act totally like myself.

I always kind of side-eye people who don't understand sarcasm. I think it's maybe because some people are sensitive to tone, If you aren't saying it in a funny way then they won't understand what you're trying to do.

Her sense of humor is low, your EQ is low too. Yall both should put ya hands on each other and do the dip i dip you dip.

Or make a scene like Naughty America in the office.

How you let give off the kind of vibes that a woman will think to ask you to wash her ****.

At my office...I get other peoples secretaries to make me tea.

Fax

How you gonna wash another woman's dishes, B. You the molly maid now, pa?

Was she feeling you and lowkey was asking if you wanted to "wash" that thang in a sort of Freudian slip? :nerd: Maybe she was hurt because she took it as rejection.

I would've looked at her and said "I'll wash yours if you wash mine next time." :wink:

She might have wanted it wet and foamy B. But I don't know y'all like that.

I bet the chick is obese or busted.

Op said he was chillin in the break room wit "Aimee." He knows her name but not the other chick that wanted her Tupperware washed so she prolly looks :x

So wen she asked him if he could scrub her rubbermaid and he said
"Heeelllllllll no" she might have taken that the wrong way.

I bet the chick is obese or busted.

Op said he was chillin in the break room wit "Aimee." He knows her name but not the other chick that wanted her Tupperware washed so she prolly looks :x

So wen she asked him if he could scrub her rubbermaid and he said
"Heeelllllllll no" she might have taken that the wrong way.
Obtuse?

Are you ANALYZING a situation that happened in 2 seconds too closely??

Make your amends, and whisper in her ear softly... And by the way
.... I do joke with you like that... slap her *** and sING out I WANT RICK WIT SUMBAWWWDY

Back
Top Bottom