Is Benjamin Button any good?

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Came out on dvd today and wanted to know how it was. Never seen it. Is it worth the 15 dollar dvd price?

Yes, its long...and and can drag at times...but It was definitely a real good movie

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If you think Belly is a great movie then stay away please.
laugh.gif
Why cant I like both? I got range
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If you think Belly is a great movie then stay away please.
laugh.gif
Why cant I like both? I got range
pimp.gif
Yea but you know Belly isn't great, it just entertains you.
laugh.gif

My blu ray should be coming in this week Need to see Benjamin Button again
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Long movie, but good pic. Watch if you appreciate the value of a good movie.
I disagree. Great premise, bad execution/plot. I appreciated the directing, artistry, Brad Pitt's acting, the lightning scenes but the moviehad no plot, chemistry between the 2 leads, etc. Really, in the grand scheme of things, this movie sucked. This movie could've been soo much better if ithad a better script.

In short, it had the outline/premise of a great movie.. but just none of the details or actual plot to finish it off.. Boring.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

movie of 08' by far
I think Slumdog deserves that title. Benjamin Button was a long movie but it had an innovative plot. It's worth watching at least once.

It was the best movie I have seen in a long time.

I'm buying it today. I can't wait to watch it again.

I just finished watching it, and it was a very beautiful movie. I would recommend buying it. I'll watch it again I'm sure.

It was long, but it didn't affect the movie.

Saw this today after the Lakers got their behinds kicked. Way better than the short story. Great movie. My personal opinion: This and The Reader are way betterthan Slumdog Millionaire.

Back
Top Bottom