is big k.r.i.t one of the g.o.a.t (serious questions)

as i sit here bumpin the return of 4eva sipping this tequila, i wonder.. is this dude the g.o.a.t?
playingtracks like hometown hero, children of the world, they got us, gumpshun.. i wonder.. u cant deny it.. this dude makes some classical thought provoking #%+..

your thoughts?

yeah I agree man. I don't see nobody messing with him.  Hes the complete package as an artist. G.O.A.T

He has unrivaled potential and if he keeps it up, he will undoubtedly be with the greats. His first 3 albums/mixtapes are better than most artists' careers. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

He has unrivaled potential and if he keeps it up, he will undoubtedly be with the greats. His first 3 albums/mixtapes are better than most artists' careers. 

THIS!!! He's easily one of my favorite rappers EVER!!! If he doesn't blow, I'll consider him an unrecognized legend(in regards to the general public).

I never even heard his material before.. He's not even on NYC radios, how can he be goat? NT music forum is a joke

Originally Posted by Dimelo

I never even heard his material before.. He's not even on NYC radios, how can he be goat? NT music forum is a joke
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't mean to stereotype, but I swear some NY dudes think that everything revolves around their city.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't mean to stereotype, but I swear some NY dudes think that everything revolves around their city.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yet they hate on ASAP

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yet they hate on ASAP

lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

LMAO wow really he haven't out in enough work to be considered top 10 as of now..op slow down bruh

Three great albums/mixtapes isn't enough to say he's top ten now? Name another artist who's last three pieces or work are close or better than krits last three?

Truth be told I hope he does music for a couple of years then he becomes the voice of black people. I think he should replace Al and Jessie.

I don't know about you NTers but I feel like Krit struggles between making songs like money on the floor and hometown hero. I feel like he wants to make more songs like hometown hero but those songs are too deep for the general public.

We live in a culture of ignorance and songs like hometown hero are over looked. I think hometown hero should have won best rap song at the Grammys.

With all that being said its too early to crown him the goat but give him a couple of years and maybe we can talk.

Imma assume OP meant one of the greatest right now, if so yes he's putting out some very high quality work. 

Not at all. I find his music lacking replay value. Plus it doesn't move me at all.

I jam a lot of krit. He's well on his way.

I'm not seeing the difference between a krit mixtape and a real album. It's all original music.

I've thought this since after R4 dropped. There really isn't anything this man cannot do on the mic or on the boards. All his music is organic, and doesn't feel cheap.

Dude makes music for the everyday person. There's no gimmicks, no flashy bull*(&%, no swag.

His swag is him being himself, being humble, and being confident in his craft.

/endrant

KRIT my dude but be cereal. He's had zero impact on the game so far. His mixtapes/albums are all great but he really hasn't left an imprint on the game at all. If he never put out another piece of music again he'd be forgotten in due time. So the answer to your question is no. He's got that kind of potential though.

Back
Top Bottom