Is Blood Ok????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by McL0vin

So I was fingering chick in my bathroom and i thought she came, but when the lights came on there was blood on my carpet and hands...

She tried to wipe it off like aint nothin happen, I'm kinda bugged out by this %$$. An now shes in theres cleaning up like its all good. I just acted like nothing happened .

P.S Don't ask for pics cause theres a reason i only got sucked off and fingered

AYO?
sick.gif

You got fingered?

So I was fingering chick in my bathroom and i thought she came, but when the lights came on there was blood on my carpet and hands...

She tried to wipe it off like aint nothin happen, I'm kinda bugged out by this %$$. An now shes in theres cleaning up like its all good. I just acted like nothing happened .

ayooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

She tried to wipe it off like aint nothin happen, I'm kinda bugged out by this $@+. An now shes in theres cleaning up like its all good. I just acted like nothing happened .

FYL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

she is on her period!!! lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh at her for letting you lol
sick.gif
sick.gif

dude thought she came.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Its not period blood, I know what that joint looks like and feels like. Its straight bleeding type +%!. Damn shes comin out

kick the dumb joint out and put her on BLAST tomorrow at school... Its what I would do/what I did when I was your age

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

977157476cc2c6b4939558d7ba22fbf7d8b5cdb.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

even though it's funny... why would you post nasty stuff like that, asking what we think?? besides.. you got fingered!!

Back
Top Bottom