Is Canadapost really that slow? Help me

I have a package coming to San Francisco straight from Oakville, Ontario, and the seller shipped the package on August 17. Since then the tracking log showed no current activity and the last activity was on August 21st,"2007/08/21 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 10:47 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp MISSISSAUGA, ON &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Item accepted and entered into sortation plant"

The seller sent me this on the 28th, "Expedited parcel will take 10-15 days and Xpresspost take 4-6 days, so you will have it soon."

So is Canadapost really this slow and will I have my package soon?

thanks for taking the time to help me out

TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

canada post NEVER or RARELY updates their statuses, once i sent a package to NC, it said "Item accepted and entered into sortation plant" for 8 days and then suddenly said "was successfuly delivered", no need to worry
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

^^ Enter the tracking no. on USPS.com, if the package has entered US, you'll get a status. Then just continue tracking it on USPS.com

.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11 ::.​

SF is the farthest point from here.........diagonally point to point....I noticed cali packages take 3-4 weeks........customs usually takes 3-4 days it self
"yao know what i ming"

The Seller most of sent it
Expedited parcel which means the fastest it can make it to SF is 10-15 business days depending on customs and holidays as well.

Canada post Expedited parcel is ground service

Also there is no updates during the shipping time, the tracking number will only show when it was accepted and when it got dropped off sometimes it shows if it got stopped at customs but that rare
Supreme_Sole Auctions

Sounds reassuring, thanks for the help
TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

Back
Top Bottom