Is Charles Woodson back to Pro Bowl status?

HOMER ALERT!
roll.gif

Without a doubt. He's won a game for us, secured a game for us. Scored 2 td's, made several key tackles, hasn't gotten beat deep really, etc.
Take away the penalties and he's one of the best in the league

haha. No chance. Woodson is still terrible. Are you using the Vikings passing game to judge Woodson's cover talents?

From the Packer games I've watched this season, Woodson still sucks. He's slow too. GB has him returning punts. He goes nowhere.

didnt he have like 8 ints last year?? why didnt he go last year?? woodson is my man from back in tha day so im happy to see his career revival!

Originally Posted by chikickz

haha. No chance. Woodson is still terrible. Are you using the Vikings passing game to judge Woodson's cover talents?

From the Packer games I've watched this season, Woodson still sucks. He's slow too. GB has him returning punts. He goes nowhere.

He's terrible? Wow.
laugh.gif

Who cares if he is bad at returningpunts. No one is talking about that.

Him and Al Harris make up the best CB duo in the NFL... He has 11 interceptions going back to last season and has played very solid for the most part.

indifferent.gif
@ him being terrible.

laugh.gif

wait... why are YOU using the Packers return game to judge Woodson's cover talents???
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Chucks talent has always been there, few injuries out in Oakland slowed him down a lil bit. Now he's back and is proving to be one of the best corners inthe L. Made ESPNs All-Pro team for the first half
pimp.gif

From the Packer games I've watched this season, Woodson still sucks. He's slow too. GB has him returning punts. He goes nowhere

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

wait... why are YOU using the Packers return game to judge Woodson's cover talents???
Because it's an indicator that the Packers aren't all that serious about keeping a starting cornerback healthy. It's not like Woodsonis some superstar kick returner. If he was, it might make sense to have a starting corner return kicks.

He definitely is Pro Bowl this year he's a shutdown corner nobody eats on CW's Block and he's doin a good job in the return game. I wore #2 in highschool for him and Deion 2 of the best corners ever and that was the number they both wore in their prime

Woodson wanted to return punts. One of his contract stipulations was for him to be the punt returner, that's one of the reasons he signed with GB becauseGB allowed him to be it.

Because it's an indicator that the Packers aren't all that serious about keeping a starting cornerback healthy. It's not like Woodson is some superstar kick returner. If he was, it might make sense to have a starting corner return kicks.

you're reaching hard... once again, how can you judge woodsons coverage by watching him return kicks?

i dont want him to return punts for us.. we gonna get screwed over with him getting injured i can see it now

I'm only a Packer hater when they play Chicago. The rest of time I end up watching their games because it's my midwest regional coverage. Besides,Chicago beat Green Bay throwing the ball with Brian Griese. I guess Woodson had an off day.

^they didnt necessarily go at Woodson....

Woodson should have went last year, he will go this year...

Originally Posted by chikickz

I'm only a Packer hater when they play Chicago. The rest of time I end up watching their games because it's my midwest regional coverage. Besides, Chicago beat Green Bay throwing the ball with Brian Griese. I guess Woodson had an off day.

ORR James Jones fumbled two crucial balls and Favre threw a really random pick to Urlacher.

good to see C-Wood playing well again.....always been a big fan of his. if it weren't for being plagued w/nagging injuries, dude could've been a topcorner in the L for many years.

but, as much as I enjoy seeing him showcase his playmaking ability, i think it's a mistake for him to be returning punts on the regular. guy just needs tostay healthy and should concentrate on D instead of being a sitting duck for them kamikaze special teams guys.

Back
Top Bottom