Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

chic fil a is very keto friendly. However when they overcook those grilled nuggets , those joints are absolute trash

Yeah, the nacho fries were pretty good.

Anyway, there’s a chicken place in my mall food court called “chickenow”. Got their crispy chicken club sandwich a few weeks back and it was the best chicken sandwich i’ve ever had besides the hot chicken sandwich I got from bj’s brewery. Huge piece of chicken and nice crispy batter. Will take a pic next time I buy.

Yeah, the nacho fries were pretty good.

Anyway, there’s a chicken place in my mall food court called “chickenow”. Got their crispy chicken club sandwich a few weeks back and it was the best chicken sandwich i’ve ever had besides the hot chicken sandwich I got from bj’s brewery. Huge piece of chicken and nice crispy batter. Will take a pic next time I buy.
This spot is in the food court of the mall near my job..never had it but their food def looks good

Yeah, I finally decided to try it and was like damn. The chicken sandwich was good AF. Gonna try the tenders next time too.

Just had chicken-fila for the first time last friday, was pretty good. I did not try all the sauces though.

CA20569F-D45F-4654-A0E2-844C509051C4.jpeg

Should have got chic fil a sauce and Polynesian. Those are the two goats. The siracha Polynesian sauce is good too
fax

Thats My Word Thats My Word next time, use the chick fil a and Polynesian sauce for the fries. Make sure to dip the fries in both sauces to mix them before taking a bite. And then get the honey roasted bbq sauce to use for the sandwich.

What exactly is Polynesian sauce? I wanna try it but I prob won’t like it :lol:

I kinda hate sauces outside of bbq

What exactly is Polynesian sauce? I wanna try it but I prob won’t like it :lol:

I kinda hate sauces outside of bbq

Polynesian sauce is pretty much a sweet and sour sauce. I agree that the Poly and Chick-Fil-A sauces are the goods. If they had macaroni salad at CFA, I'd throw it in a chicken sandwich with that Poly sauce and it would be like a handheld Chicken Katsu meal.

Road trips with Chick-Fil-A >>>*

Back
Top Bottom