Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

They ruined the chick fil a rewards/treats system.

It looks like With the recent update you have to buy way more food to get treats.

Chick fil a is good but the best part about it was that the app was always giving you free ****. Like on a weekly basis.

I’m still gonna eat chick fil a but not as frequently.

This is BS.
Well that's lame.

Any of y'all at silver status (1000 points)? I only have 236 so far, but I've definitely spent more than what that's worth lol

Nah, the rewards system this way is way better. More options. Im a red member and I started at 1500 points. It took way more orders to get a reward with that wheel. I'm

Nah, the rewards system this way is way better. More options. Im a red member and I started at 1500 points. It took way more orders to get a reward with that wheel. I'm

???

How is it better if you have to spend more money to get free food?

Maybe I’ve misunderstood it, but can anyone explain in detail how the new system is better?

I get that the old wheel that you had to fill up seemed a little arbitrary but 2-3 visits to chick fila and mine was full. The new system takes more visits than that to earn free food.

New white peach lemonade tea is pretty good
straight fax b...this time gonna tell them to add no ice

new reward system is trash
how would you know if you JUST started eating CFA like 2 weeks ago
0lh9DTk.png

???

How is it better if you have to spend more money to get free food?

Maybe I’ve misunderstood it, but can anyone explain in detail how the new system is better?

I get that the old wheel that you had to fill up seemed a little arbitrary but 2-3 visits to chick fila and mine was full. The new system takes more visits than that to earn free food.

It feels like more of the same to me. I dont even know how you could calculate on how this new system costs more for rewards

It feels like more of the same to me. I dont even know how you could calculate on how this new system costs more for rewards

Anybody that actually knows what they're talking about feel free to chime in. LOL...

Again it seems to be that customers are now getting a worse deal here in comparison with what used to be offered. I COULD BE WRONG... just looking for clarification.

I mentioned my prior experience with the old system that would yield free food while spending less than $50.

Now its saying $1= 10 rewards pts and you need 1,000 pts to get to the next level of rewards which is "silver status" which at this point is nebulous at best in meaning.

But it also says that you'll receive rewards "just because"...

I need concrete answers.

Anybody that actually knows what they're talking about feel free to chime in. LOL...

Again it seems to be that customers are now getting a worse deal here in comparison with what used to be offered. I COULD BE WRONG... just looking for clarification.

I mentioned my prior experience with the old system that would yield free food while spending less than $50.

Now its saying $1= 10 rewards pts and you need 1,000 pts to get to the next level of rewards which is "silver status" which at this point is nebulous at best in meaning.

But it also says that you'll receive rewards "just because"...

I need concrete answers.

Silver status is a membership level. You have a chic fil a one member, silver, and red. Each status you get a different set of perks in which they tell you in the app

They send emails for free rewards sometimes just because. I get em all the time.

The wheel rewards system took forever to get something the longer you've been using it and to me this just seems to be the same, with more options.

How far are folks from Silver Status? I'm 882 points away

The perks of Silver Status don't sound all that great, it's pretty much the same as a regular member

ya dudes can't do math? the new rewards is trash, period.

you get 10 points per dollar spent, nothing for tax dollars spent.

It's 550 points for a spicy sandwich, not deluxe.

That means you have to spend $55 ($60 including tax, in cali at least) to get a free sandwich that otherwise costs $4.25, $4.65 with tax.

So you spend $60, you get back $4.65.

This is the equivalent of 7.75% cash back.

The other system was better, felt like you got a sandwich for spending $40 or so.

Essentially, it feels like the cash-back went from 12% to 8%.

I'll stop, I know you ****** don't know percentages.

That means you have to spend $55 ($60 including tax, in cali at least) to get a free sandwich that otherwise costs $4.25, $4.65 with tax.

The other system was better, felt like you got a sandwich for spending $40 or so.

I'll stop, I know you *****s don't know percentages.

You sound mad :lol:

Let's say I want a chicken sandwich that's 550. I spend $20 each visit with me and my girl. For red members you get 12 points per dollar. Thats 240 points on one order alone for me. It would take me only 3 visits to get that sandwich.

With that damn wheel, it took me a long *** time for me to get something. Definitely more than 3 orders. in which 90% of the time the option was garbage. It got to the point where it felt like it wouldn't even move. At least with this, I know that for every 3 orders. I can get something back

I'll stop, I know you *****s don't know percentages.

So my suspicions were correct about he old system being better.

I haven’t eaten chick fil a since the app update so I didn’t know how much a spicy sandwich was worth.

Minus your condescension, good job.

So my suspicions were correct about he old system being better.

I haven’t eaten chick fil a since the app update so I didn’t know how much a spicy sandwich was worth.

Minus your condescension, good job.

BTW, I want to remind you that I did say "the other system was better, felt like you got a sandwich for spending $40 or so."

I don't know for a fact that $40 is the number, that's just how it felt for me... like after 7 visits, I would get something free. CFA actually said it was based on how often you visit, not how much you spend.

BTW, I want to remind you that I did say "the other system was better, felt like you got a sandwich for spending $40 or so."

I don't know for a fact that $40 is the number, that's just how it felt for me... like after 7 visits, I would get something free. CFA actually said it was based on how often you visit, not how much you spend.

Yeah I’m literate, I read that part.

It was overshadowed by you being condescending regarding a fast food rewards program lol. Hope you’re feeling better about everything.

My estimate was $50... we’re winners bro. Proud of you...proud of us for getting to the bottom of it. :lol:

Prices increased here at one spot in dallas :stoneface:

0.20 more for both the regular and spicy sandwich entree

0.14 more for large fries

Back
Top Bottom