Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Maaaaan I wish when u ordered
U could get ur patty dipped in a sauce
A patty dipped in cfa sauce would be godly

Since we’re talking about KFC, did you know they used to have NUGGETS? I’m not talkin about popcorn chicken either, they were like mcdonald’s nuggets. My friends who used to work at KFC went up in the freezer and show me the bags of nuggets they had and made me some. It was never on any KFC menus that I’ve ever seen though.

Since we’re talking about KFC, did you know they used to have NUGGETS? I’m not talkin about popcorn chicken either, they were like mcdonald’s nuggets. My friends who used to work at KFC went up in the freezer and show me the bags of nuggets they had and made me some. It was never on any KFC menus that I’ve ever seen though.
I remember back in the day they had nuggets

Just revisited my post about my first CFA experience last year

Finally gave Chick-Fil-A its day in court today while I was waiting for my car to get serviced at the dealership.

My general impression was that they were a little slower than most chains, but customer service was very much on point.

Tried the OG sandwich and the spicy sandwich with a side of waffle fries. Got CFA sauce and Polynesian.

Sandwiches were good, but nothing to write home about. A step above other fast food chicken sandwiches, but nothing remarkable otherwise.

CFA sauce and Polynesian sauce were okay, but I felt the sandwiches would have been just fine with mayo and maybe a little hot sauce. The sauces worked well for the fries though.

Speaking of...the waffle fries were the real standout for me. I came in with no real expectations, but they were cooked to perfection and seasoned well. Would buy again.

Overall: I wasn't let down, but wasn't "wowed" either. I'd stop off for grilled nuggets and sauce fairly often if there were more locations around my way, but that's about as far as it goes.

I've come a long way.

Anyone tried the Pan Roasted Chicken or the Flatbread? Almost tried it last week but passed for a deluxe sandwich.

And your natural instinct was to get grilled. Hmmm :lol:
nah listen though
i just like grilled chicken sandwiches
the one at carls jr is good
and the grilled chicken sourdough from jack in the box
has never let me down
so i assumed cfa's would be good

Back
Top Bottom