Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Never had it. Usually get my pastrami on a French roll .My favorite bread is a brioche. Can make French toast, use it for a sammich, or just spread butter on it. Versatile.
authentic french brioche is the GOAT bread, no other comparison out there :pimp:

I’m sayin
Dude must not be black
And eat corn bread only from the jiffy box

There ain’t nothing wrong with that
But only having jiffy cornbread ur whole life
Tells me a lil bit
On how u grew up
:lol: Yea, I would say jalepenos and honey are both common additions to CB

You already know...#teamcrispy
20181016_112027.jpg

Shake Shack Chicken Nuggets Are America’s Next Great Fast Food Nugget - Eater NY https://ny.eater.com/2018/9/20/17883346/shake-shack-chicken-nuggets-review

@SC kid Listening to House of Carbs podcast, Joe House (Ringer) shared my sentiments on CFA Nuggets.

Paraphrasing: "No disrespect to anyone that is a fan of them, but they tend more to the popcorn chicken variety than a true nugget. I am a grown man, I want to be able to take two bites to eat a chicken nugget." Just funny that came up

In general this was a very good listen.

NFL Dinners, Shrimp Cocktails, and Chicken Nuggets with Mark Leibovich | House of Carbs (Ep. 60) The Ringer's Joe House is joined by his pal and author Mark Leibovich to talk about sharing meals with NFL owners and legends while writing his latest book 'Big Game: The NFL in Dangerous Times' (2:45). Then House links up with guest host Amanda Dobbins for Food News (49:45). -

http://podbay.fm/show/1253110409/e/1537410956?autostart=1

I normally only eat ff on the weekend.

Chick fila is not "heavy" to me
Like one meal won't do the trick.
And after my meaI I feel hungry again shortly after
Joe House claims he gets 5 items when he goes

2 Sandwiches (Sometimes 3 and he puts 1 in the fridge for day 2)
1 Strips
1 Nuggets
1 Shake

Got around to trying their milkshake this weekend, that cookies and cream is straight crack. Might have to skip the lemonade next time I go and just drink water with the sandwich and fries.

Also got the survey on the bottom of the receipt this time. FINALLY !!!!!!

Got around to trying their milkshake this weekend, that cookies and cream is straight crack. Might have to skip the lemonade next time I go and just drink water with the sandwich and fries.

Also got the survey on the bottom of the receipt this time. FINALLY !!!!!!
Next time, tell them to make it thick ( # ) and to add extra Oreos.

They have EXCELLENT customer service and ALWAYS go above and beyond

Back
Top Bottom