Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Where I live, they didn't blow up until the whole Chic Fil A is homophobic, owner operates it a a religious organization thing. I don't think you could have gotten away with that on any other social group than gays. Since then, no the line in the mall is all the way across the aisle, and they literally had to rebuild their parking lot to accommodate for drive through traffic that double loops around the building. Again only here, but I promise before that nobody was checking for them.

They used to have plates of chicken on toothpicks and chase you around the whole mall trying to get you to try some and come buy something.

View media item 1605144

Where do you live Mississippi?

CFA used to be appreciated. But my job orders it every Wednesday for employees. After three weeks, I'm cool on that. Then I had an uber driver that told me he stopped eating it after he learned that they soak their chicken in pickle juice. I don't know why, but that turned my stomach. Chipotle is the only fast food I mess with these days.

I like it. Eat it all the time.

Good chicken sandwiches, best customer service by far, and they randomly throw me freebies cause they know my face.

It's lit.

It's just something about CFA that brings across a better sense of quality than other fast food places. I can eat it and not feel like **** after.

Something about it, man. 12 count nuggets, waffle fries, and polynes2sauce is always appreciated :smokin

Been to a few of my daughter's friend's bday parties where they got CFA catered. Fast food catered....man.

I compare every grilled chicken sandwich to theirs and most of the time I end up disappointed with other places

Yes, and they have a secret menu that's not posted.
nerd.gif

That Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshake tho.

Yep asking for it next time.

You can remove it yourself or ask the cashier to tell them to not put bacon on it.

If yall want to know the secret to their chicken.. they marinate it in pickle juice.  I tried this and trust me you will be surprised how well it works.  

Don't they use peanut oil too
yeah bro, dont think that plays much into it to be honest.. I enjoy using coconut oil.

If yall want to know the secret to their chicken.. they marinate it in pickle juice.  I tried this and trust me you will be surprised how well it works.  

you don't say?! I'm gonna try it soon
flourish with it my G... Next time Im experimenting with some jalepeno juice. 

Chik Fil A is :smokin

its also one of those "unicorn" companies because its still privately held

Back
Top Bottom