Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

yo so whats up with this new smokehouse chicken sandwich
its grilled
so im iffy on it
tenor.gif

Interested in tasting the brown sugar bacon but based off previous tasting, bacon and chicken sandwiches aren't a good match.

I've had their grilled nuggets. If I'm on a calorie restriction, I'll get them. They actually have good flavor for grilled chicken. Just isn't filling. Even less filling than their fried counterparts.

The grilled chicken sandwich isn't horrible if you throw some honey BBQ sauce on it, but I don't go to CFA for some middle-man "kinda healthy/kinda not" food. It tastes alright, but not worth sacrificing what you could be eating, and the health benefit isn't really there. Losing on both ends.

Just get the damn fried chicken and limit how often you do it.

The grilled chicken sandwich isn't horrible if you throw some honey BBQ sauce on it, but I don't go to CFA for some middle-man "kinda healthy/kinda not" food. It tastes alright, but not worth sacrificing what you could be eating, and the health benefit isn't really there. Losing on both ends.

Just get the damn fried chicken and limit how often you do it.
no i know that
but im inquiring about the new smokehouse sandwich

Got the smokehouse
But substituted the grilled for the fried chicken
Also the bun is different
very good

so there’s been rumors of a chick-fil-a opening up in hawaii and finally it’s confirmed. the first location is opening up a half block away from my apartment. can’t wait until they open up. i’ll be there at least once a week.

so there’s been rumors of a chick-fil-a opening up in hawaii and finally it’s confirmed. the first location is opening up a half block away from my apartment. can’t wait until they open up. i’ll be there at least once a week.
Make sure you’re one of the first 100 there so you get the free CFA for a year

thanks im a go check my local joint out... and they really sold out at your spot? talk about not being prepared :smh:

I honestly think the grilled sandwich is good, especially with the honey BBQ sauce. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for a fried sandwich, judge me.

Also, the southwest salad with nuggets and honey mustard is hittin. Obviously not healthy, but still delicious either way.

Back
Top Bottom