Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Well I just added the chicken because we’re talking about Chick-fil-A :lol:

But a lot of black people (men) eat their meat well done...

Boosie, “She know I like my steak with no blood in the middle”

meh. not to make this a racial thing...but its honestly moreso due to being uncultured and not having the ability to experience better grades of cooking and dining.

They mac lowkey ok tho. I especially like when they give us the batch with the slightly burnt top.

I think I'm starting to become a spicy chicken sandwich cat. I've always loved their spicy sandwiches but they would make me sweat. It's crazy cause I'd be totally fine but my head would be dripping like I was about to have a heart attack. Like sweat dripping behind my ears type **** lol

I think I'm starting to become a spicy chicken sandwich cat. I've always loved their spicy sandwiches but they would make me sweat. It's crazy cause I'd be totally fine but my head would be dripping like I was about to have a heart attack. Like sweat dripping behind my ears type **** lol
The best is getting the spicy deluxe with bacon.
tenor (2).gif

SMH. Done.

Had the free reward for 4 mini's this morning, hit CFA up on my way into work. Delicious

Last edited:

You might want to go to the doctor. :lol:

:smh: Come on man. You gotta build up those Spice Levels

:smh: Come on man. You gotta build up those Spice Levels

It’s funny you say that...being that I’m from New Orleans, grew up on spicy food, as I couldn’t eat it.

my whole family look at me as if I’m adopted.
They have to make dishes that doesn’t have spices and pork. :lol:

I like the taste of the flavor but not the feel of the spices.

it is spicy though i was surprised... but i prefer it better than the plain... the plain has no taste and i have to add ranch sauce for it to taste good...

Redeemed some rewards on the Chick-Fil-A app since I have a good bit of points built up. Scanned for a chicken sandwich and the mac & cheese. It's still showing up in my redeemed rewards though as if it hasn't been used. :nthat:

Local chick fil a gave me 2 free chicken sandwiches. Used 1 yesterday and it’s still showing up in my rewards lol

Yeah that spicy ain’t unbearable spicy to me. At all. Its spicy enough to know that it’s there tho

wild someone on reddit accumulated over 100k reward points on the app

easily over 9k spent and can eat for prolly 4 months FREE

I didn't realize the power of my rewards lol. Got all 3 of our meals for free this weekend and still had points left over.

I’m sorta the same way when it comes to spicy foods. I love spicy foods, but it just makes me sweat, so I avoid eating spicy foods in public. :lol: It doesn’t burn my mouth, stomach, or anything, it just makes me sweat. Sometimes just thinking about spicy foods can get me triggered, i can feel some sweat beading on my head right now! :lol:

This spice tolerance talk is hurtin my soul :smh:
Yea, where are we man???

I’m sorta the same way when it comes to spicy foods. I love spicy foods, but it just makes me sweat, so I avoid eating spicy foods in public. :lol: It doesn’t burn my mouth, stomach, or anything, it just makes me sweat. Sometimes just thinking about spicy foods can get me triggered, i can feel some sweat beading on my head right now! :lol:
If you run from something in public because it makes you physically uncomfortable then you ain't built for IT.

Back
Top Bottom