Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

It's not all that to me but I did switch to peanut oil from vegetable oil for my deep fryer thanks to them.

Last edited:
I dont really understand the hype, I've ate it a few times and it wasn't the greatest. But every time I pass by, there are always long lines. I was looking into Franchising, and it's not a bad opportunity. All you need is 10K down to get up and running. I'm considering it, just have to pick a prime location.

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Company/Franchise-Opportunity
i heard there is a ginormous waiting list, and that corporate takes a much larger cut from sales, but they always have a lot of people, so it sounds like win win...

Their grilled chicken is underrated. Chicken minis is the go to for breakfast. Their fries and biscuits could be better IMO. Their sweet tea is on point.

I dont really understand the hype, I've ate it a few times and it wasn't the greatest. But every time I pass by, there are always long lines. I was looking into Franchising, and it's not a bad opportunity. All you need is 10K down to get up and running. I'm considering it, just have to pick a prime location.

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Company/Franchise-Opportunity

View media item 1980870

Chick fil a is the hardest franchise to open lol. They have a highly selective process and the owner has to work in their store for a period of time, so this isnt someting you just open for your portfolio

If yall want to know the secret to their chicken.. they marinate it in pickle juice.  I tried this and trust me you will be surprised how well it works.  
From their website:

Chick-fil-A[emoji]174[/emoji] Chicken Sandwich
A boneless breast of chicken seasoned to perfection, hand-breaded, pressure cooked in peanut oil and served on a toasted, buttered bun with dill pickle chips. Also available with lettuce and tomato.
Nutritional information

Ingredients: 100% natural whole breast filet, seasoning (salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, spices, paprika), seasoned coater (enriched bleached flour [bleached flour malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, nonfat milk, leavening [baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate], spice, soybean oil, color [paprika]), milk wash (water, whole powdered egg and nonfat milk solids), peanut oil (fully refined peanut oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness and dimethylpolysiloxane an anti-foaming agent added), pickles (cucumbers, water, vinegar, salt, contains less than 1% of the following: calcium chloride, alum, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate [preservatives], natural flavors, polysorbate 80, Yellow #5, blue 1), butter-flavored vegetable oil (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, palm kernel oil, lecithin, artificial flavor, TBHQ and citric acid added as preservatives, and artificial color).

I'd say more like In n Out. The cult-like following is insane but the honest customer would tell you there's nothing on the menu warranting a 20+ car drive thru. To their credit they work through the lines well but still...

Last edited:
I'd say more like In n Out. The cult-like following is insane but the honest customer would tell you there's nothing on the menu warranting a 20+ car drive thru. To their credit they work through the lines well but still...

CFA is the GOAT purely as it has the GOAT Customer Service and their Business Process/Logistics are amazing. These people get through 20+ ppl lines in little to no time.

Yea...there was an attendant taking orders (I think) outside.

Only issue I have with them is they put their chicken sandwiches in that little bag, which promotes it to sweat; which in turn makes it slightly soggy.

If yall want to know the secret to their chicken.. they marinate it in pickle juice.  I tried this and trust me you will be surprised how well it works.  
From their website:

Chick-fil-A[emoji]174[/emoji] Chicken Sandwich

A boneless breast of chicken seasoned to perfection, hand-breaded, pressure cooked in peanut oil and served on a toasted, buttered bun with dill pickle chips. Also available with lettuce and tomato.

Nutritional information

Ingredients: 100% natural whole breast filet, seasoning (salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, spices, paprika), seasoned coater (enriched bleached flour [bleached flour malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, nonfat milk, leavening [baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate], spice, soybean oil, color [paprika]), milk wash (water, whole powdered egg and nonfat milk solids), peanut oil (fully refined peanut oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness and dimethylpolysiloxane an anti-foaming agent added), pickles (cucumbers, water, vinegar, salt, contains less than 1% of the following: calcium chloride, alum, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate [preservatives], natural flavors, polysorbate 80, Yellow #5, blue 1), butter-flavored vegetable oil (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, palm kernel oil, lecithin, artificial flavor, TBHQ and citric acid added as preservatives, and artificial color).
View media item 1981029
mmmm....cancer......

Only issue I have with them is they put their chicken sandwiches in that little bag, which promotes it to sweat; which in turn makes it slightly soggy.

Agreed, still the best basic chicken sandwich in the fast food game IMO.

I think Chic-Fil-A is amazing. Easily top three for me.

Chic-Fil-A sandwich, large fries, and Chic-Fil-A sauce. 
pimp.gif

Sucks I no longer live 5 minutes away from one lol.

I just get the chick-n-strips meal.. get couple bbq and chic-fil-a sauces and I'm good to go

Top 3 fast food joint for me. Chick fila sauce and their customer service :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom