Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Man, I stopped by Chicken Fil A earlier for lunch today (wanted to try the frosted coffee)... Drive-thru line double wrapped around the building :smh:

And it's like that EVERY DAY.

I honestly don't understand the hype.

They just put the first one in Oregon last week bout 5 mins from my house. Everyday I've passed by, it looks like a 45 min. wait. I wanna try it but not that bad. Will wait till late April. Def gonna try that spicy chicken tho

I'm surprised at how short the line always is when I go to the one in the Bay Area. I was expecting In N Out level wait times.

outlier.

the 2 by me stay with the drive thru wrapped 360 around the entire establishment.

their poultry hustle is whats god-like.

grade-A efficiency, coupled with top notch customer service - ACROSS THE BOARD, regardless of location.

super high demand, lines consistently long as all hell. its nuts.

as far as franchising one, Chikfila actually only picks a few every year, out of a pool of thousands of applications, so the duffle bag of $10k won't net you one of these beasts.

Best waffle fries I've ever had in my life. And I don't 'eem **** with waffle fries like that.

Their lemonade is godly. By far the best lemonade you'll ever get from any fast food chain restaurant and it's not debatable.

I used to work at chic fil a, the secret to the lemonade is they only use Sunkist brand lemons to make it.

Lately Ckick fil a has been the only fast food I will eat. To me it is that good, they have separated themselves from other fast food lol. Customer service A1.

I buy their lemonade by the gallon lol. Don't be lazy, go inside usually a 10 minute wait.

Last edited:
i make a better lemonade .. dead serious.  the key is to make a simple syrup to mix with fresh lemon juice and water. 

isn't this what everyone does?

I've seen people dump lemon juice with water and sugar and mix instead of using a stove on low medium heat til it dissolves.

wth is simple syrup? Its lemons sugar and water, thats all. (and the only way i've ever heard anyone making lemonade)

Go inside
That's exactly what I did too :lol: (parking is a ***** tho)

The thing is, on the way in, I had crossed in front of this lady in a Lexus LX who just drove up in the parking lot.

Came back outside after I got my order, Lexus was STILL in line at the drive-thru.

She hadn't even made it to the order window yet. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Never do the drive thru, I go inside. The way they take orders it may look like a lot of people waiting to order, but most are just waiting for their food. One by me has at least 4 registers running, it looks pack but running smooth.

Lines may look long, but they move man. There's a system, and it seems everyone buys in to make it successful.

yoooo.....i have never heard of this.

:nerd:

what do they do different than the grilled deluxe?
Its on toast, sauteed onions, pickles, and that honey roasted bbq sauce. :pimp:

Its only on the dine in menu but you can order it to go.

Last edited:
i make a better lemonade .. dead serious.  the key is to make a simple syrup to mix with fresh lemon juice and water. 

isn't this what everyone does?

I've seen people dump lemon juice with water and sugar and mix instead of using a stove on low medium heat til it dissolves.

wth is simple syrup? Its lemons sugar and water, thats all. (and the only way i've ever heard anyone making lemonade)

simple syrup is just water+sugar (dissolved).

Simple syrup is water and sugar lol. Its just cooked down into a syrup first.

Wegmans lemonade > Chick Fil A lemonade

Not only is there food God lvl but nobody else can come close to the sauces. Honey mustard and Polynesian ain't no joke. Plus when there line lit and 20 deep u still gonna get thru the line quicker than a micky d's

Back
Top Bottom