Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I've had it only a handful of times in my life, but I was out running some errands on Saturday around lunch time and I saw a line of cars in the drive-thru that was no less than 20 deep. **** blew my mind :lol: Of all the fastfood chains like McDonald's, Wendy's, BK, Arby's, etc...is CFA the cream of the crop? Real chicken??

Its like the target of fast food places

Their chicken biscuits breakfast sandwich is ok....i wish the chicken was bigger.

Waffle fries on point.

Dat polyneeshan saws.

But there are places that serve a better larger chicken sandwich.

Last edited:
Where I live, they didn't blow up until the whole Chic Fil A is homophobic, owner operates it a a religious organization thing. I don't think you could have gotten away with that on any other social group than gays. Since then, no the line in the mall is all the way across the aisle, and they literally had to rebuild their parking lot to accommodate for drive through traffic that double loops around the building. Again only here, but I promise before that nobody was checking for them.

They used to have plates of chicken on toothpicks and chase you around the whole mall trying to get you to try some and come buy something.

Last edited:
I noticed this as well that after god gave them that endorsement business increased.

Also i have NEVER in my life seen any type of specials at chick fila.

Chicken minis for breakfast with honey :pimp:
Waffle fries :pimp:
The half tea half lemonade :pimp:

The target of fast food places is an accurate description.

I prefer CFA over the other fast food joints. Always expect a wait. You can never seem to run in and out. Only thing that can kill the line would be an ecoli outbreak like chipotle.

Best waffle fries I've ever had in my life. And I don't 'eem **** with waffle fries like that.

Their lemonade is godly. By far the best lemonade you'll ever get from any fast food chain restaurant and it's not debatable.

Yes, this place is THAT good. Dipping waffle fries and Spicy Chicken sandwich in a Cookies and Cream shake is good as hell

What I like about CFA is that it's very direct -- their menu is focused, they do chicken well for a fast food place, and the food doesn't seem "greasy"

Spicy chicken deluxe sammie

Waffle fries

Polynesian / Buffalo saws

Lemonade

I'll also add that customer service is always top notch

Last edited:
I live outside of the states, only fast food I'm eating when I go stateside: chick-fil-a and firehouse

Chipotle was on that list

If i want a chicken sandwich for LUNCH

I am not going to chick fila.

Their breakfast is great tho.

their chicken is solid but nothing to write home about...

i really just eff with their sauces and the waffle fries

but i have been bringing the fried chicken nugget party plate to different potlucks at work and everyone loves it.

Last edited:
Another thing about chick fila

And i duuno if its just me

But one meal never fills me up

I always have to get da meal and sumthin else

Always

Back
Top Bottom