Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I’m sorta the same way when it comes to spicy foods. I love spicy foods, but it just makes me sweat, so I avoid eating spicy foods in public. :lol: It doesn’t burn my mouth, stomach, or anything, it just makes me sweat. Sometimes just thinking about spicy foods can get me triggered, i can feel some sweat beading on my head right now! :lol:

This is me right here. Gotta grab extra napkins because I be sweating crazy :lol:

I've always thought fast food places food was purposely not too spicy or people would likely complain or they'd be limiting their market. CFA's spicy chicken could use some more heat but I usually just put some buffalo sauce on it.

I do still like having the taste of the sauce and not just heat though, I got a spicy chicken sandwich from some restaurant that was prob close to 2x as hot as CFA's and I was sweating a good deal lol.

I need to hit up CFA this weekend before this reward expires, my local one got free 8pc nuggets.

I also have low tolerance to spicy foods, just a little bit of heat got me looking like Idris Elba and sends me to the toilet like 30 minutes later.

tenor.gif

The spicy sandwich tastes way better than the og, but it's not really spicy. My co-workers look at me like I'm crazy when I put some pepper and 2 packs of the hot sauce on it.

It's noticeable the difference in free rewards on the app compared to the past. They used to give me so many free rewards I'd come to expect free food every weekend

I haven't received a free one in several months

It's noticeable the difference in free rewards on the app compared to the past. They used to give me so many free rewards I'd come to expect free food every weekend

I haven't received a free one in several months
You don’t go enough. I get free **** all the time. This rewards system is much better

Went to the closest location near me to redeem these free nuggets. They gave me a 10 count instead of 8, so shout out to them. The nuggets ain't so bad, i can't compare the taste or size to other fast food restaurants cause I rarely eat fast food nowadays.

IMG_20190930_213846.jpg

Going to the airport on a trip finally gonna have CFA for the first time since spring I think :smh:

Finally got to try the damn thing.

Good sandwich.

Far as it bein better than CFA, id say it’s equal all in all depending on what you like.

I like spicy food but i dont like mayo, so when i asked for a spicy sandwich with no mayo, it was pretty much regular bc popeyes spicyness is in the mayo and not the patty. For that, it lost points. What was good about it was the crispy factor and the bread held together better than CFA.

CFA actually makes spicy patties and i like that. Not to mention, it comes with pepper jack and lettuce which are both good complements.
If CFA added the crispy, theyd get popeyes out the paint.

CFA still heavyweight chicken sandwich champ far as im concerned...
Get your CFA sandwich, WELL DONE and all crispiness issues are out the window.

Last time i had chicken fila delivered, they gave me a bag of those waffle chips instead of waffle fries. :smh:
I haven’t even eaten them, they’re still in my car somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom