Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 6.50.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 6.53.11 PM.png
I celebrate her entire catalog of work. :nthat:

had the regular chicken sandwich... not as good as the spicy but still legit... I had to get it cuz I had a coupon for a free regular chicken sandwich lol... the Mac and cheese is really good too... this was my lunch yesterday with a diet Dr pepper
20191019_130827.jpg

Last edited:
You don’t go enough. I get free **** all the time. This rewards system is much better
I was referring to the random free rewards. Maybe they were just giving out more free food to push their app back then

I would receive a sandwich or nuggets reward damb near twice a month and at times at multiple locations. Oh well, I still often get those receipts with the survey you can fill out for a free sandwich

had the regular chicken sandwich... not as good as the spicy but still legit... I had to get it cuz I had a coupon for a free regular chicken sandwich lol... the Mac and cheese is really good too... this was my lunch yesterday with a diet Dr pepper
20191019_130827.jpg
Sauce choices on point. Only ones I bother messing with these days (Honey BBQ can hang too though).

Still haven't had the mac & cheese, but I'm hoping it's better than their (very mediocre) cheese sauce. Do they even do that still?

Switched it up and got a spicy deluxe (no tomatoes) for the first time. I was against cheese and lettuce on a chicken sandwich, but it’s :smokin :smokin Gonna get it from now on

tried the chicken nuggets today too, they are pretty good

I think I’m gonna go again Saturday :blush:

Last edited:
Switched it up and got a spicy deluxe (no tomatoes) for the first time. I was against cheese and lettuce on a chicken sandwich, but it’s :smokin :smokin

Gonna get it from now on
You should of got the bacon on it. I stopped through today and picked up my free hashbrowns. I need to switch my location though because it is kind of out of the way now that office changed locations.

Back
Top Bottom