Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Finally used the app :pimp: waited maybe two minutes and ordered 10 minutes prior to getting there. Have ZERO clue why I was only one of maybe four other people to do pickup and everyone else was on line that reached the door.

Spicy chicken deluxe meal with a 1/2 sweet tea 1/2 lemonade. Hit the spot, tho I regret not trying the mac n cheese. Next time.

Question - I forgot to scan my code to earn points. Did I need to or will it automatically hit my account?

Finally used the app :pimp: waited maybe two minutes and ordered 10 minutes prior to getting there. Have ZERO clue why I was only one of maybe four other people to do pickup and everyone else was on line that reached the door.

Spicy chicken deluxe meal with a 1/2 sweet tea 1/2 lemonade. Hit the spot, tho I regret not trying the mac n cheese. Next time.

Question - I forgot to scan my code to earn points. Did I need to or will it automatically hit my account?
It’ll automatically update if you ordered with the app. The scan is if you order at the register

i’m ok sweetheart. thanks for asking
Russell Westbrook wink and kiss reaction.gif

Yo this is exactly me. I just started using the app and it is too clutch. Never waiting in that line again.

Had some earlier today for the first time in a while and man that **** hit. Super fresh and crunchy but still moist :pimp:

tempted to go again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom