Is Clingy frightening to anyone Vol Gimme my space.

ins

Does anyone else hate clingy people. I need my space, i grew up as the one man wolf pack. I think better and feel better when i am alone. If I'm with someone for a long time they become annoying to me and i want to kill them.
mad.gif

i know what you mean,

but i'm telling you, that's better than not having anyone around at all.
forever alone is underated

Spoiler [+]
did you mean frightening?

Originally Posted by INS

Does anyone else hate clingy people. I need my space, i grew up as the one man wolf pack. I think better and feel better when i am alone. If I'm with someone for a long time they become annoying to me and i want to kill them.
mad.gif

I know exactly how it feels bro. I'm the same.

I thought the title said Chingy and I lol'd.

But yes, I cant stand clingy people.

yup. i know some dudes in my classes who arent part of my circle but were cool, these guys will come up to me randomly all the time with nothing to say except bad jokes or random stories that i dont care about. even if im visibly doing something, or if i have my headphones on. cmon son!

I know that feel bro...i always go out to sit down reataurants alone...people think im weird

i know what you mean...chingy's face looks like aggravated assault occured with an ugly stick

For a sec I really did think this was a thread about Chingy....

I have a kinda clingy chick in my bed right now..... Shorty wasn't tryna smash like that last night neither so I should've sent her home.... SMH at myself

Originally Posted by taymane23

idk mane I like having my gal all on me it makes me feel wanted/needed

See i dont need that though. It actually pushes me away and i feel the need to hang out with other females for a break. I go out and drink with my friends and etc. 

Originally Posted by Noskey

I thought the title said Chingy and I lol'd.

laugh.gif
 But I know what you mean OP. Sometimes you just need time and space to discover yourself and figure out what you need in life. 

I'm as introverted as they come but I'm not about that "forever alone."

...Clingy, annoying? Certainly, but never frightening. Opposites attract.

I think a lotta people on boards are introverted, so most of us prob agree with OP

Clingy is annoying/aggravating both in friends and females youre pursuing

I like to do things by myself. I'm mad introverted, but at the same time I like meeting new people. At the end of the day though, I prefer to be by myself or with limited company.

Originally Posted by taymane23

idk mane I like having my gal all on me it makes me feel wanted/needed
This! But there is definitely a limit.

Was just talking to my guy bout this at the gym tonight, I didn't know but his now Ex had went and got his name tatted and basketball # right below her stomach 2 months into the relationship......*cue steve nash "no thanks" gif*

Back
Top Bottom