Is Darren Collison a product of the system?

Joined Feb 17, 2004
Darren has been beasting since CP3 went down and has been playing like an all-star. I would even go as far as to say that he is close to passing Jennings for 3rd in the ROY race. He has a lightning quick first step and a quick crossover. Who knows what the Hornet's record would be without DC. Would he have been flourishing as he has been if he went to a different team? Is he a system PG?

Joined Sep 19, 2008
I think the real question you're asking is "is CP3 a product of the system?"

Answer is no, they are both good...Collison is just taking advantage of an opportunity he probably wouldn't have gotten.

Joined Dec 10, 2008
Originally Posted by dland24

Is Chris Paul a product of the system?
i think so, we had this debate with D Will. Paul is most effective if the style is a fast pace. Put him in the Phil's triangle, he wouldn't be affective

Joined Nov 14, 2007
Originally Posted by got shoes

i think so, we had this debate with D Will. Paul is most effective if the style is a fast pace. Put him in the Phil's triangle, he wouldn't be affective
Yeah, but you would never move away from a players strengths.

I hate these system threads

black jesus

Banned
Joined Oct 6, 2009
Originally Posted by got shoes

phils triangle is a system so what are you really saying 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now