Is Dirty a big guy?

Quote:
Bi-curious, has several distinct and sometimes contradictory meanings. It is commonly found in personal ads from those who identify as heterosexual but are interested in homosexual "experimentation". Such people are commonly suspected - not necessarily correctly - of being homosexuals or bisexuals in denial of their homosexuality. It can also be used to describe someone as being passively-bi, bi-permissive or open to indirect bisexual contact.

Dirty's cut, man.

We all know that before God said 'Let there be light', He had to ask permissin from Chuck Norris first. Well, I heard Chuck had to get the o.k. from Dirty.

True story.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Dirty reminds me of Vega from Street fighter

Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and then beat you on experience

dirty's perfect jaw structure is so sharp, it will slice you to pieces.
"Sleep is for the weak. Therefore, I'm weak then."

dirty would go lapu-lapu on us (werd to magellan)
White/Red-Blk XX1, sz 9 .. "Family" Team Edition SB, sz 9.5 .. Blk/Baroque-Brown Blazer SB, sz 9.5 (All Shoes completely DEADSTOCK) .. NO Paypal, Money Orders ONLY

Located @ Exit 10 on the NJ Turnpike // GerardoLiwag@tmail.com // AnabolicGardo (AIM)

Chuck may have found the antiderivative, but Dirty has found the last digit of e
TEAM CARCURUS
Team Otaku
Kuwabara kuwabara​

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

this thread is hilarious

Dirty was the first man to pilot an airplane. After that he invented the nike swoosh
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

you aint know, Dirty isn't even a real person. Its like a ghost in the machine type-deal. Those pics? Those are pic it picked up from tinypic.com

you how Chuck Norris tears can cure cancer? only Dirty can make him cry...
i actually had to put in my sig that im a girl.
if you are what you eat...then feed me DOPE.
support hip-hop.myspace.com/sugahill19
TEAM SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Quote:
you how Chuck Norris tears can cure cancer? only Dirty can make him cry...
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom