Is Dirty a big guy?

When Dirty goes drinking, for his chaser he uses rubbing alcohol.

When Dirty needs to bike from New Jersey up to NYC, he goes south and goes around the globe to avoid getting stuck in turnpike traffic.

In the finale of Lost, the man who is in the coffin that Jack visits is Dirty. Coincidentally, Dirty is also the man Kate has to go back to.

Dirty is Kasier Soze.

Dirty is the man behind the iron mask.

Dirty is Batman.

Dirty is Spiderman.

Dirty is not Superman, though. Method Man is Superman.

Riddle: You travel 1 mile south, then 1 mile west, then another mile north. You end up where you started. Where are you?

Answer: Dirty.

Riddle: There is a man standing over a dead body in a coffin, and another man walks in and asks, "Who's in the coffin?" The first man replies, "Brothers and sisters, I have none, but this man's father is my fathers son. Who's in the coffin?"

Answer: Dirty, but he's not dead, of course. It was part of a movie.

Riddle: While on my way to St. Ives
I saw a man with 7 wives
Each wife had 7 sacks
Each sack had 7 cats
Each cat had 7 kittens
Kitten, cats, sacks, wives
How many were going to St. Ives?

Answer: I don't know, but the man is obviously Dirty.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason whywesteppin
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

Quote:
well in that case, dirty is the one who gave me the IIIs. nh
:x
sick.gif

Thanks for the new sig
Quote:
well in that case, dirty is the one who gave me the IIIs.

-oh SNAPS88

No one has actually seen Dirty. The picture that sometimes is associated with his name is what he though an average human should look like. He obviously overshot his goal.

Bruce Lee once defeated Chuck Norris. Bruce Lee is loosely based on Dirty.

The song "Ridin Dirty" is based on the innate desire of all beings to have intercourse with Dirty. To this day, not one person has been caught riding Dirty.

all our base are belong to dirty.
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

Can the mods archive this thread? The other 2 Dirty threads got archived and I feel like this thread is on par with those.

Or maybe we should open a Dirty forum? Admit it, Meth, Dirty is bigger than Niketalk. :lol:
laugh.gif
FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIVTEAMGRAMMARPOLICE23ska909red02KingLouisXIVDS 530s Finestsir hendrixRexanglorumKiddin Like JasonwhywesteppinMe fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

Back
Top Bottom