Is Drake's Best I ever had one of the best songs you ever heard?

seriously????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

man not even close in his own genre or decade....

Aubrey Drake Graham ... Lol that's dudes name haha
smh.gif
Parents who give bad names
smh.gif

Great song and definitely one of the better pop songs I've ever heard. Nowhere near the best though, Best I Ever Had isn't even Top 5 on Drake'smixtape.

NOT AT ALL!!! EVERYONE WHO READS THIS GO LISTEN TO "DATS MY NIG BY LIL WAYNE N KID KID.... DRAKE STOLE THAT WHOLE RHYME SCHEME FROM WEEZY!!!! AND WAYNEPART ON THAT SONG IS BETTER THAN DRAKES WHOLE SONG AND WEEZY CAME OUT WIT THAT A WHILE AGO

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

NOT AT ALL!!! EVERYONE WHO READS THIS GO LISTEN TO "DATS MY NIG BY LIL WAYNE N KID KID.... DRAKE STOLE THAT WHOLE RHYME SCHEME FROM WEEZY!!!! AND WAYNE PART ON THAT SONG IS BETTER THAN DRAKES WHOLE SONG AND WEEZY CAME OUT WIT THAT A WHILE AGO
I thought I was the only one who realized that
laugh.gif

NOT AT ALL!!! EVERYONE WHO READS THIS GO LISTEN TO "DATS MY NIG BY LIL WAYNE N KID KID.... DRAKE STOLE THAT WHOLE RHYME SCHEME FROM WEEZY!!!! AND WAYNE PART ON THAT SONG IS BETTER THAN DRAKES WHOLE SONG AND WEEZY CAME OUT WIT THAT A WHILE AGO
laugh.gif
Damn, just listened to it...crazy

Calm down. It was only the hook. Verses were pure auto-tune garbage.

Back
Top Bottom