Is Ebay.Ph legit? Ever bought something from it?

I'm thinking about buying a PSP on Ebay.ph comparing prices from malls to Ebay.ph, Ebay is relatively cheaper but it kind of a scare because it is online and you don't know what you're getting from the seller until you receive it..

So my question is should I buy online and get it for cheap or should i buy from the malls where it is legit?
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

Ebay Philippines is legit just like Ebay US is legit. I guess the question is whether or not the seller you are trying to buy stuff from is legit or not.

Well, here is my take on that question. At Ebay Philippines, just like at Ebay US, there are legit and fake sellers. The good thing though about Ebay Philippines is you will find a lot of sellers who are willing to meet up and so that in itself will make the transaction a lot safer compared to sellers from Ebay U.S. where they don't do meet ups. I suggest you buy the cheaper PSP from Ebay Philippines but ask for a meet up so you can check the item and pay up if everything is as described. Check for the item's warranty too. The ones in the malls are a bit more expensive because they offer warranty for the items you buy so in case it screws up in less than a year or something, you can have it replaced or fixed at no cost.

Hope this helps.
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

it would all depend on the seller.

just do a meet-up when buying shoes so you can check if the shoes are authentic.

i sold some of my jordans/nikes on ebay.ph
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

just like Ebay US, check the seller's feedback. ultimately, you decide if you think seller's legit or otherwise.

i've never been duped in my 3 years of doing Ebay PH. *crosses fingers*
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

Yeah lots of steals in Ebay Ph..ask for meetups safest way to buy stuff
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

it's definitely legit. as always, it depends on the seller.. like already mentioned, ask for meet ups instead.

^^^^ Right maxtempo. Mahilig talaga ang Pinoy sa TAWAD. I am guilty of that too even with sellers in Ebay U.S. but not for auction items that I win though. I only do TAWAD if the auction has not yet ended or if I have not placed a bid yet. I have to admit though that even for U.S. sellers, it sometimes works :smile:
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

Back
Top Bottom