Is everyone mail taking forever now? USPS changed alot

My order through eBay showed no progress through out the weekend. Next update was that it was at the hub awaiting distibution. Smh.

Orders are definitely slower. Noticed it through the order I shipped using First Class.

FedEx lost my package today. My package went to like 8 different cities before it ended up in New Jersey (I'm in New York) and said out for delivery which confused me. Then it said delivered to my house and it never arrived.

FedEx lost my package today. My package went to like 8 different cities before it ended up in New Jersey (I'm in New York) and said out for delivery which confused me. Then it said delivered to my house and it never arrived.
Fedex is known to mark packages as delivered when they are in fact still on the truck. Happened to me twice last month and the box showed up almost a week after. It was probably picked up by the truck in Jersey and will show up in NYC in a few days, simply put Fedex was always trash and now they've added shady to their resume'.

Sorry to hear that man. I had an old pack I forgot about that just sold on StockX and I had to cancel because of this whole mess. Not taking any chances getting it there or if they send it back.

Fedex is known to mark packages as delivered when they are in fact still on the truck. Happened to me twice last month and the box showed up almost a week after. It was probably picked up by the truck in Jersey and will show up in NYC in a few days.

i hope so. Took a crazy amount of time to get even to NJ.
look at this crazy *** journey for one package.
BBD08610-A632-4458-85EC-7E48938329AF.jpeg
3FC9EB69-BC0D-419A-9C05-39C6B83392A4.jpeg
49745EFA-748B-4104-8354-9B4CFE4B9C2D.jpeg

Sorry to hear that man. I had an old pack I forgot about that just sold on StockX and I had to cancel because of this whole mess. Not taking any chances getting it there or if they send it back.
I sold through StockX recently and they use UPS and I've had no issues.

i hope so. Took a crazy amount of time to get even to NJ.
look at this crazy *** journey for one package.
BBD08610-A632-4458-85EC-7E48938329AF.jpeg
3FC9EB69-BC0D-419A-9C05-39C6B83392A4.jpeg
49745EFA-748B-4104-8354-9B4CFE4B9C2D.jpeg
Yeah, had the same delivered message and all when it wasn't. I just pay for 2 day expedited services at this point, ground and free are just getting thrown on the truck and it gets delivered when they get to it.

Yeah, had the same delivered message and all when it wasn't. I just pay for 2 day expedited services at this point, ground and free are just getting thrown on the truck and it gets delivered when they get to it.

I just got the package. They accidentally mailed it to my neighbor :smh: luckily it was some kicks and not an iPhone or something because I barely talk to any of my neighbors and I don't trust them enough that they wouldn't keep the package

I just got the package. They accidentally mailed it to my neighbor :smh: luckily it was some kicks and not an iPhone or something because I barely talk to any of my neighbors and I don't trust them enough that they wouldn't keep the package
Different circumstance but at least you got it.

927A5240-EE9D-4C89-89B0-EBAEE2505154.jpeg

My package from eBay looks like it’s time to make a PayPal claim.
If it was sent First Class, it could take over a month. My package from Los Angeles to NJ took 6 weeks to arrive and I had already moved out of state. Filed and won paypal claim and ended up with a free shirt when it finally showed up. Like I told the other guy, for the time being pay for priority mail or expedited shipping so your package is on a plane and not standard ground.

Last edited:
927A5240-EE9D-4C89-89B0-EBAEE2505154.jpeg

My package from eBay looks like it’s time to make a PayPal claim.

Don't do it just yet. Trust me, most of us in here can tell you this is what's been going on for every single one of us for the last month. It'll sit at "in transit, arriving late" for another day or 2, then outta nowhere it'll be at your hub or out for delivery. This is all about the nonsense #45 is pulling.

After working in a USPS plant I realized how easy it is for your package to get “lost”, not scanned, broken, sent to the wrong distribution center, etc... mfs really don’t care whether or not your package gets to the correct destination, they just want the mail on the truck and out of the plant...

Don't do it just yet. Trust me, most of us in here can tell you this is what's been going on for every single one of us for the last month. It'll sit at "in transit, arriving late" for another day or 2, then outta nowhere it'll be at your hub or out for delivery. This is all about the nonsense #45 is pulling.

cool if I don’t have it by September I’m doing a claim. Sucks it’s going to my old address and now I live a whole new state.

This is low key wild. During a pandemic when all Brick and Morter stores are closed or limited in capacity and mail is PIVOTAL in every day life....this is happening.

Cut cost when we should be ramping up the USPS to help get people mail not to mention mail in voting. This is some dictator ****

Remember the supreme court stripped away our voting rights that groups like the good folk that marched in selma fought & hurt so vehemently for? Remember those racist reneged on our rights & their "word" b/c Barack became POTUS so racist didn't exist anymore? Keep them in power positions though.

USPS had my package sitting in New Orleans for like 3 weeks talking about it was moving through transit. Had to hit up Nordstrom the other day to figure out what was going on. Funny how two days after hitting them up my package is being delivered today lol. Ish should have been here since I'm in Mississippi. Why was it shipped from Memphis to New Orleans in the first place? That's never happened with a package before.

Back
Top Bottom