Is Everyone On Niketalk a Sneakerhead??

just wondering because there are so many people in here that i have not seen in the nike and jordan thread etc

The vast majority is/used to be, but there are a couple who found this site through someone who's into sneakers like that.

images

I hate that term 
laugh.gif
, shoehead/sneakerhead...Corny and so High-Schoolish.

I love shoes, thats all I can say.

you mean like i buy shoes that i like and not because its the thing to do?

cuz thats what i am

Not that big into b/s/t anymore, kinda grew out of it. I still check for everything that comes out just in case I see something I NEED to get.
It's funny though because now I have the most money I've ever had but haven't bought a pair since February.

yea i was not going to use "sneakerhead" but most people in here use that term.

I am/was but between the quality of sneakers as of late and a change in priorities I haven't purchased a pair in a good while. Last pair was either the Aquas or Eggplants. I still need a pair of Flint 13s, Wht/Blue 17s, and Neon 95s though before I'm satisfied but the funds just wont allow it right now..

No. I only go here for the lulz and now that I started going on reddit I realized it is a hundred times better than NT.

Reddit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ehhh  I think the majority of people were or still are into kicks.   Theres the few that only come to general or whatever for the laughs.

I came here for the kicks a long time ago but niketalk is much more than that.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i have a lot of kicks but don't consider myself a "sneakerhead"

then what is it called?
sneaker collector should be it but its longer

When I'm broke, I'm not.

When I have money, I am.

Ofcourse I follow all the new releases and news etc..

Back
Top Bottom