Is Faces Of Death Banned In The U.S?

new wu

Banned
Been wanting to know if I need to order it online or not.....
devil.gif

Have fun getting your mind messed up. And why dont you google it? And why order it when you can watch it online? And why not watch stuff more messed up thanthat?

Originally Posted by 18key

Have fun getting your mind messed up. And why dont you google it? And why order it when you can watch it online? And why not watch stuff more messed up than that?

Theres stuff more messed up than that? You reaching.

What exactly is this "faces of death"...i'd rather not google it until I have some idea of what it is.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by 18key

Have fun getting your mind messed up. And why dont you google it? And why order it when you can watch it online? And why not watch stuff more messed up than that?

Theres stuff more messed up than that? You reaching.
No, you just don't know where to find it. There's alot more messed up #%*@ online

You ever seen 3 guys 1 hammer?

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

What exactly is this "faces of death"...i'd rather not google it until I have some idea of what it is.

A bunch of brutal murders on DVD.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Been wanting to know if I need to order it online or not.....
devil.gif
Isn't this emoticon thing made for "beasting" rather than whatever this means? Like the "Miley Cyrus gets an ice cream sandwich(PICS)" type of thread?

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Only thing that got me shook was 3 guys 1 hammer, so watch that.

Man that was some sick stuff.dudes should rot in hell for that. couldn't sleep after that

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

What is this 3 guys 1 hammer talk?

Spoil it for me please.

I do not want to google it.
Spoiler: 2 guys take a hammer to a guys face then a screwdriver to his stomach and brain. His exposed-for-you-to-see brain. I wont watch it, butfrom what I've heard that's what happens. It's called '3 guys...' because there's one kid filming it.

Honestly that was one of the sickest videos i have ever watched. Those people are pieces of @!$# for what they did to that man. I don't understand howpeople can have such a disregard for human life

Back
Top Bottom