Is Faces Of Death Banned In The U.S?

3 guys one hammer is terrible...I couldnt even finish watching it.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I have become desentized to a lot of graphic images/videos etc. over the years but I couldn't finish watching that.

I remember those videos...that was like 95-96
Remember eating the monkey brains?

a lot of faces of death is fake or staged. you'll find crazier stuff online.

they used to have the vids next to like the sports/WWF movies at my local video spot. but that was a while ago.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by s dubl

I have become desentized to a lot of graphic images/videos etc. over the years but I couldn't finish watching that.

Word I soon as I saw them taking the hammer to dudes face I had to shut it off.

Like when you're in a fight in the heat of battle I've did messed up stuff, but not to that extent though but watching it I don't know how come Ican't handle it.

WHY DID I JUST WATCH 3 MEN, 1 HAMMER?!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

SCREW YOU NT!!!!!!!

^^^^ Yeah, that's messed up!

I just watched something a co-worker told me about.
smh.gif
1 guy 1 jar
smh.gif
NASTY. Never gonna listen to him again....

EDIT: I just wasted post #2000 on 1 guy 1 jar
smh.gif
@ me.

smh.gif
if you can watch something like faces of death or 3 guys 1 hammer and get some sort of sick thrill out of it, you really need #@!%+$$ help. ya'll justas messed up as the people who

^ Before you finish your thought, let me put in my word...

I watched some videos (not 3 Guys or FoD[which is mostly fake]) because my friend showed em to me. I regret them all. No thrill whatsoever, and I dontparticularly want to see someone get beheaded with a knife, or off themselves with a .44, or whatever, ever again. I still get a knot in my stomach when I havememory flashes of some videos
smh.gif

Mannnn my bro kept renting those videos back in 96, 97 and I COULD NOT STOP WATCHING THEM, morbid curiosity FTL. I can honestly say I have been desensitized bywatching these videos at a young age, but I am NOT looking at 3 guys and a hammer, I'll pass. Those faces of death videos would have me messed up for like2 days, no lie.

I remember drawn and quartered from when I was like 10
laugh.gif
These videos were the big thing when I was younger

I watched all of these a few summers ago and they were like documentaries on death it was very weird wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

I watched 3G1H and turned it off cause not only was it sick, but it was also non entertaining/intersesting.

This is the type of thing that can really cause psychological damage. If someone could watch this over and over and not feel remourse or any kind of feelingtheir is a very good chance that that person may not have it all if pushed to an extent

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by 18key

Have fun getting your mind messed up. And why dont you google it? And why order it when you can watch it online? And why not watch stuff more messed up than that?

Theres stuff more messed up than that? You reaching.
You're not serious right? Google "snuff films" or 2 Girls 1 Cup.

Back
Top Bottom