Is Faces Of Death Banned In The U.S?

the first time i seen it, i was about 7 or 6 i dont remember how i ended up watching the movie but theres a scene where a young kid jumps of a rooftop thinkinghe can fly and lands head first....it was grusome and it traumatized my young mind, luckly i didnt turn out that bad
smile.gif

Wait...are all these movies y'all talking about "staged" and "scripted" movies; or are they like some real-life captured on video typeishhh. Especially this 3 men 1 hammer joint--> that was a "scripted" gore type movie right?

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Wait...are all these movies y'all talking about "staged" and "scripted" movies; or are they like some real-life captured on video type ishhh. Especially this 3 men 1 hammer joint--> that was a "scripted" gore type movie right?

No. Its real video.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Wait...are all these movies y'all talking about "staged" and "scripted" movies; or are they like some real-life captured on video type ishhh. Especially this 3 men 1 hammer joint--> that was a "scripted" gore type movie right?

All of it is real.

alien.gif
...@$!!!

Wait...so these movies are really real...please tell me everyone that was involved in its making is in some hole in some jail somewhere. Please tell me this...

Originally Posted by s dubl

3 guys one hammer is terrible...I couldnt even finish watching it.
Stuff like this is why I have so much contempt for the my own species. SMH.

Man, when I was 5 or 6 I remember watching these with my older siblings. It did traumatize me for a while, but it also made me desensitized to all these videoson the internet now. Nothing is too shocking after you see Faces of Death as a kid. Now 20 years later, I wiki it, and come to find a lot of those scenes werefake
smh.gif

The 3 guys 1 hammer was a real video. The guys(young guys i think) were serial killers in some other country. Russia i think.

i can see why they banned it even at young age i knew i seen something horrible
frown.gif

that hammer scene sounds bad but the kid jumping off the roof takes it for me

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I remember drawn and quartered from when I was like 10
laugh.gif
These videos were the big thing when I was younger
Between Faces of Death and Kids the blackmarket for crazy vids when I was in highschool was poppin lol

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

The 3 guys 1 hammer was a real video. The guys(young guys i think) were serial killers in some other country. Russia i think.

My thing is, are they locked up in some jail or have they been executed (and even though I am not for the death penalty, I think the circumstances surroundingthis movie warrants it).

Furthermore, shouldn't a "movie" like this be censored globally. I'm sure there is some force that is actively marketing it in certainregions of the world and that's has to be stopped.

i've seen terrible stuff on the internet, and for the most part, none of it gets to me. still can't do 3 guys 1 hammer though.

My thing is, are they locked up in some jail or have they been executed (and even though I am not for the death penalty, I think the circumstances surrounding this movie warrants it).

Furthermore, shouldn't a "movie" like this be censored globally. I'm sure there is some force that is actively marketing it in certain regions of the world and that's has to be stopped.

They were called the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs.
look up 3 guys 1 hammer on wikipedia and it'll tell you the whole story.

From Wiki:

"Thirteen more murders followed, often with multiple bodies found in the same day. In addition to the earlier sprees, two victims were found every dayfrom July 14 through 16. Victims were seemingly selected at random. Many were vulnerable to attack, including women, children, elderly, vagrants, or peopleunder the influence of alcohol.

Most of the victims were killed using blunt objects, including hammers and steel construction bars. Blows were often directed at the victims' faces,leaving them unrecognizable. Many victims were also mutilated and tortured, and some had their eyes gouged out while they were still alive. Oneof the victims was a pregnant woman, whose fetus was cut out of her womb. No sexual assaults on any victims were reported."

Words cant even describe how sick those guys are.

Back
Top Bottom