Is Fousey Okay?

randomly saw someone streaming the fights on discord. fousey fought some dude and got picked apart, knocked down, and his corner threw in the towel. despite all that, i was surprised that he took the punches and kept fighting.

the knockdown.
A9759A1C-45A3-4FA7-BBC7-50A163C0C0D8.jpeg

I have a hard time understanding people who seek out attention, get attention and then complain about the attention they get.

I’m not gonna speculate on his current mental state but just his time on NT dude checked off all 7 of the deadly sins.

definitely. plus he was getting jabbed left and right, bleeding/swollen eye but he kept engaging. he showed heart for sure.
I just saw it on YouTube and you’re right, Fousey put up a good fight and landed some good ones too. I’m impressed 👍

Glad Deji, KSI and Logan Paul are putting in the work to become solid boxers. Really liked how Deji setup his shots. Fousey looked solid too. Sure he got knocked out but he was clearly taking the fight seriously and wasn't just swinging for the fences.

I have a hard time understanding people who seek out attention, get attention and then complain about the attention they get.

I’m not gonna speculate on his current mental state but just his time on NT dude checked off all 7 of the deadly sins.
They want the hood parts of it, ie the money and women but not the responsibility, scrutiny and general hate that known personalities get.

Back
Top Bottom