Is Fousey Okay?

He’s getting money though, can’t be mad at that. Some people get into fights and get nothing out of it on some “oh he looked at me wrong” or “he cut me off in traffic” type situations.
While he is getting money he’s still losing overall. Fame and attention is the last thing he needs. Guy was a nutcase during his time here and doubt it has changed. Especially since he’s surrounded with even more attention hungry people like him.

Glad Deji, KSI and Logan Paul are putting in the work to become solid boxers. Really liked how Deji setup his shots. Fousey looked solid too. Sure he got knocked out but he was clearly taking the fight seriously and wasn't just swinging for the fences.
solid review of the fight

While he is getting money he’s still losing overall. Fame and attention is the last thing he needs. Guy was a nutcase during his time here and doubt it has changed. Especially since he’s surrounded with even more attention hungry people like him.

How’s he losing? I’m guessing homie drives a few nice cars and lives in a big house. Most likely can afford a long vacation as well.

I do agree he needs to watch who he surrounds himself with if he’s unstable mental wise. That messes with regular dudes too.

Glad Deji, KSI and Logan Paul are putting in the work to become solid boxers. Really liked how Deji setup his shots. Fousey looked solid too. Sure he got knocked out but he was clearly taking the fight seriously and wasn't just swinging for the fences.

Yo what is the context here? :lol:

There's really a YouTube/influencer fight circuit doing attendance numbers like this? Airing live on DAZN? :wow:

They fighting in front of at least 15K, and like people have mentioned, they obviously not true low level pros but they don't look like clowns either.

I have no idea who Deji is. Only know Fousey from NT.

He’s getting money though, can’t be mad at that. Some people get into fights and get nothing out of it on some “oh he looked at me wrong” or “he cut me off in traffic” type situations.

… and he still depressed. What’s the point of all that money of deep down your broken and can’t even enjoy it :lol: :lol:

Only person capitalizing off his money is his dope man

How’s he losing? I’m guessing homie drives a few nice cars and lives in a big house. Most likely can afford a long vacation as well.

I do agree he needs to watch who he surrounds himself with if he’s unstable mental wise. That messes with regular dudes too.

He’s “losing” because he has money and still is begging for attention and clamoring about his depression.

Why can’t he just get his money and disappear?

i have no idea who anyone was on that card except fousey but the guys that streamed it on discord were hyped for the fights.

jake paul is fighting anderson silva. i know who he is cause he beat askren and woodley and also sent that hilarious sleeping macgregor pendant to poirier.

Yo what is the context here? :lol:

There's really a YouTube/influencer fight circuit doing attendance numbers like this? Airing live on DAZN? :wow:

They fighting in front of at least 15K, and like people have mentioned, they obviously not true low level pros but they don't look like clowns either.

To be brief this all started about Five years ago when KSI (A well known Youtuber based on his FIFA game play and raps) called out another Youtuber named "Weller". This turned into a big deal for KSI and Weller as I think they fought at some huge stadium in the UK and the fight was on YouTube. Money was made all around so Jake Paul, KSI's brother Deji, Logan Paul and other YouTube sensations have now discovered that there is huge money in boxing.

To be brief this all started about Five years ago when KSI (A well known Youtuber based on his FIFA game play and raps) called out another Youtuber named "Weller". This turned into a big deal for KSI and Weller as I think they fought at some huge stadium in the UK and the fight was on YouTube. Money was made all around so Jake Paul, KSI's brother Deji, Logan Paul and other YouTube sensations have now discovered that there is huge money in boxing.
In a way its kinda wack. I had this discussion once with my trainer. He was just shaking his head at the whole thing. Hes old school though, he didnt even know who any of these guys were.

In a way its kinda wack. I had this discussion once with my trainer. He was just shaking his head at the whole thing. Hes old school though, he didnt even know who any of these guys were.

It is very wack but at least they are actually trying to train like real fighters and are taking this seriously. To be honest they look better than Connor McGregor did boxing. I view this as "sports entertainment" like WWE but at least it's getting more eyes on the sport.

… and he still depressed. What’s the point of all that money of deep down your broken and can’t even enjoy it :lol: :lol:
I hear you my dude but that could be said about many coming home from work right now. Most who don’t even make close to good money.

He’s “losing” because he has money and still is begging for attention and clamoring about his depression.

Why can’t he just get his money and disappear?
That attention he asks (and receives) is also what put him in the position he’s in now. Dude got paid to be center ring and sure he caught an *** whoopin’ but he’s straight financially. Shoot, I’m jelly :lol:

Why would he disappear if it’s working out in his favor?

Back
Top Bottom