is georgios shoes in bayfair legit

anyone been there? are the shoes real the got a lot of heat and i dont see how they would have every hot release and all their shoes be real anyone gotexperience with them?

legit... your basic moms and pops store with a nike/jordan account. real good people... if you ask for a discount, they'll usually hook you up.

Legit, like bigtime said if you just talk to them they should hook you up...atleast they'll cut the tax if you nag'em enough...

YES they are LEGIT , and YES they do have a lot of older shoes still sitting . They always have . My aunt use to get us that family price back in the bay . LOL. Damn I miss that .

Very Legit.... copped my 1/2 cents for retail about 2 weeks after they released.... also copped purple foams from them the same night

Georgios is legit like everyone already confirmed, and yes Prince of Shoes is right, they have been the first store I remember that would get all the shoes,but would mark up the price. I remember back when the space jams first came out, my friend was mad that he couldn't get them but they had them at Georgios,but he had to cash out $175 for them, which was a lot back then. How things have changed huh? Everyone is glad they are coming out this december and are nothesitating to pay that $175 for some lower quality Js.

my dad knows the owner i just bought some black air maxes for 65 but the left one is hella uncomfortable where the seam is in the side right next to my pinkeytoe

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

my dad knows the owner i just bought some black air maxes for 65 but the left one is hella uncomfortable where the seam is in the side right next to my pinkey toe
that good ol nike quality
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom