Is Gucci Mane- "Murder was the case" worth buying? will it go platinum?

What's good NT? not looking to get flamed, but is this one worth buying, and do u think it has enough hype to go platinum? thanks.

Ain't no hype. This is a Big Cats records album. Gucci ain't behind this one. I hear it got some heat on it but I just don't have the want todownload these albums released by labels where the artist is no longer signed. Gucci was just getting his buzz going and then Big Cats release this %%#. Somepeople will be duped though and cop it thinking its an official Gucci Mane album. I guess it is since he's spitting on it.

no & no
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Dont buy that album its not a gucci album
Yea but i bet that !%% sounds exactly like the real Gucci album when it drops. It even has Gucci's producers on it lol. I just questionwhether these are tracks that were let off his other albums or tracks that were actually gonna be released.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by cartune

Dont buy that album its not a gucci album
Yea but i bet that !%% sounds exactly like the real Gucci album when it drops. It even has Gucci's producers on it lol. I just question whether these are tracks that were let off his other albums or tracks that were actually gonna be released.
Yea its a nice compilation of his mixtape hits so if you like the songs and dont want the dj drops or whatever its good but if you support Guccidont purchase it I dont think any of the money goes to Gucci

Back
Top Bottom