*!% is happening to our city right now? vol. Be safe ya'll

I have a feeling this summer will be similar to that "summer of guns" years back.

so we got people breaking car windows to still your ____ (we had 2 incidents @ work today) , kids stabbing kids left and right (well what's new, but I hear it every 3 days now), people stealing your cellphone off your hand, etc etc etc

I came from a country where these things were normal, so it's nothing new to me. I've lived in a bad neighborhood a while back here in Tdot, but things are just getting worse now.

my sister almost got taken today for her cell. she was waiting for my dad to pick her up when some 3 dudes approached her and asked what time it is. she pulled out her phone and told the time. guy adds if he can make a phone call. my sister tries to walk away when one of the dude tries to pull her jacket gently. good thing my dad was just right on time and my sister said "sorry, my dad's here now" and the 3 dudes just walked away.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

May I ask, what area is this?
Would like to know as well

I can definitely see kids getting got for their iphones and blackberries this summer though some people are just way to careless with them
smh.gif

i heard around york u lots of people are getting robbed for their iphones/blackberries

Originally Posted by rjones416

i heard around york u lots of people are getting robbed for their iphones/blackberries
Word?
That aint no joke, I go there!
Is this on Campus or around the way?

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by rjones416

Word?
That aint no joke, I go there!
Is this on Campus or around the way?
on campus.

That is not good at all!
And here I thought there was finally a place that I could wear my heat without worrying!

That is not good at all!
And here I thought there was finally a place that I could wear my heat without worrying!
don't be foolish, you can't live in fear of what people might do.

Originally Posted by Mcpoet20

That is not good at all!
don't be foolish, you can't live in fear of what people might do.
I feel you on that sentiment,
but i'm going to be super cautious of any and everyone that gets in my personal space

Back
Top Bottom