IS IT ALL REALLY WORTH IT?

chi ill

Banned
33cb22q.png

2zgc0g8.png

I'm a Communications Major , but I was really thinking about (in the verge) of Double Majoring in Communications and Sports Management .

I was just wondering , do you guys think it's worth it ?

what exactly is communications? I'm pretty sure everyone heard that its a BS major (no offense), just wanted to know why? and to OP, just keep it upit'll all pay off in the end
happy.gif

communications and sports management?

just seems like you picked the easiest majors possible. you should throw in an ethnic studies major while youre at it

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I'm a Communications Major , but I was really thinking about (in the verge) of Double Majoring in Communications and Sports Management .

Communications??? all communications majors grow up to become pain in the %%+ store managers

Yikes. Might as well just drop out.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Communications??? all communications majors grow up to become pain in the %%+ store managers

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I want to be a news reporter / anchor ... i dont know why people think its a BS major ...

Everybody IN media has a Communications Major .

Look at all the credits I have to get &nd tell me that it's BS .

I'mma finish y'all j=but I'm just asking what should i doublemajor in ? or what should I minor in alongside with Communications .

&nd yeah , I'm 16 years old ... I'm 3 years ahead already , its not about the time ...

It's just ... what can I do with it ?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

&nd yeah , I'm 16 years old ... I'm 3 years ahead already , its not about the time ...

It's just ... what can I do with it ?

you should minor in journalism, or stick to what you minoring in right now...

or major in journalism and minor in comm...

my question is, what can you do without it?
wink.gif
Do you think I can do what I want to do with the majors/minors I have ?

Back
Top Bottom