is it IMPOSSIBLE to pick up chicks on the streets?

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Aye! Aye! Usually works but if she doesn't respond yank her arm and ask her "+@+@! is you deaf?" Women love dominant men.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That one guy who said "you're missing out on a great guy trying to know you" is doing it right. Confident/witty is always a plus. We should make an NT pledge...to be a bit more of an extrovert and mack up on 5 random chicks a week.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Phillip

You serious?

I'll give you this....what makes it harder these days is that most women have their noses buried in their phones while also listening to music.

But if you're asking about just striking up a convo.....

I be like “excuse me... I see your busy but you're missing out on an awesome guy trying to get to know you.  Put it down for a minute so we can talk.

Originally Posted by majik214

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Aye! Aye! Usually works but if she doesn't respond yank her arm and ask her "+@+@! is you deaf?" Women love dominant men.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That one guy who said "you're missing out on a great guy trying to know you" is doing it right. Confident/witty is always a plus. We should make an NT pledge...to be a bit more of an extrovert and mack up on 5 random chicks a week.
I am with this. You guys should try day game more.

Originally Posted by seth k

everyone is patronizing me and posting some vague details like that is helping anyone but your own ego. Like im asking for details not some silly pep talk from my bachelor uncle who drives an iroc camaro.
roll.gif

"I gets bunz"

*gets no bunz*

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by BC2310

is gorgeous too thirsty/cliche? I mean unless youre trying to gas an avg girl I could see it being effective, but arent all dimes constantly told theyre pretty, gorgeous, etc? Seems like you better come more correct when trying to spit at a random on her way to work
LMAO. Dude you're over-analyzing this. A lot of Dimes don't even get approached. Do you, but I'm gonna leave you with one last bit of advice... The less you care, the more you win... Remember that @!@@!
That's very true. A lot of times dudes are afraid to approach them, which in turn makes the girl feel like something it wrong with her regardless of how beautiful they are.
And that leads to her lowering her standards, in which (conveniently) some loser/scrub approaches her and she is instantly falls for him, regardless of his looks and stuff.
a lot of times I see dudes hollering at the BBW chicks probably because they easier to get that  vagina. I see it in downtown and at work all the time. While the actual girl thats attractive doesn't get hollered at. Then you have these fat chicks or ugly chicks that are gassed up in the head thinking their 10s. SMH
30t6p3b.gif

But back to the main topic, One of my homies from the gym approaches chicks walking downtown and @ bus stops all the time he tells me. And he actually gets the numbers too. He's not an ugly dude and he's pretty buff and dresses clean that's probably why.

Originally Posted by marinas

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Phillip

You serious?

I'll give you this....what makes it harder these days is that most women have their noses buried in their phones while also listening to music.

But if you're asking about just striking up a convo.....

I be like “excuse me... I see your busy but you're missing out on an awesome guy trying to get to know you.  Put it down for a minute so we can talk.

Gotta have a little confidence, but homies gotta remember that when you're trying to get a shorty's #, the worst she can say is "No".

doesnt matter what you say its how you say it. my boy one time literally got out of the car while waiting to cross the border and got a number from a girl in another car. it can happen anytime and anywhere.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by BC2310

LMAO. Dude you're over-analyzing this. A lot of Dimes don't even get approached. Do you, but I'm gonna leave you with one last bit of advice... The less you care, the more you win... Remember that @!@@!
That's very true. A lot of times dudes are afraid to approach them, which in turn makes the girl feel like something it wrong with her regardless of how beautiful they are.
And that leads to her lowering her standards, in which (conveniently) some loser/scrub approaches her and she is instantly falls for him, regardless of his looks and stuff.
a lot of times I see dudes hollering at the BBW chicks probably because they easier to get that  vagina. I see it in downtown and at work all the time. While the actual girl thats attractive doesn't get hollered at. Then you have these fat chicks or ugly chicks that are gassed up in the head thinking their 10s. SMH
30t6p3b.gif
I swear this is exactly how it happens... girls in the 2-3 range thinking they're sexy just
because a few lames gassed them up. SMH

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by NooEra

If we're talking about a college campus, appraoching any female at basically anytime is acceptable if you have swag. "Ive been noticing you around campus, you're very beautiful. If im not being too straightforward, could we possibly get up sometime and chill? "

YOU MUST BE CONFIDENT MY SON. THIS WILL MOST LIKELY FAIL. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE AN UGLY TYPE DUDE.

but Think about it. You're not gonna bat .1000 my dude. But you might be able to bat .225 though
laugh.gif

Man don't comment on her looks period. You think she doesn't know that she's bad? You gotta downplay her looks shun, as if you're currently pipping females that are 10x badder. I say best way to spark convo is to act as if you're lost and need directions. If you come up to her out of nowhere and you try to introduce yourself and spark a convo, that instantly throws her defense shields up. Think about how you feel when a bum comes up to you like "Hey how's it going?" You are like
eyes.gif
because you already know what they want.

And one more think don't beg her for the chance to see her. If you want to set something up, do it as if it's an after thought. Like "Oh, I'm going to ______.......you should come tag along with me." (Notice you're not asking)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you frequent bummy areas a lot?

let me get something off my chest right now.  OP I was in the same boat as you and I prob am.  I've asked countless female friends of mine if it would be weird for them to get approached out of no where and they said yea it would be.  But I'm with you and alot of other posters.  I think if the girl is giving you eye contact...borderline eye #%*%#%* the *+*! out of you or she smiles, or she initiates contact go in there spit a couple lines and be out.

Given that girls like attention so they still may say no, because to them they already got your attention and got hyped to satisfaction.  Just brush it off and keep at it.  you don't want to come off desperate, just say hi, make a casual observance, maybe comment on a class or what she's doing in that particular place or make a joke, ask her out and get out if there like it was Vietnam.

Sometimes you just have to get to the point and politely ask for the number when in a rush and no time to spit game. If you get rejected then its on the next. You will get a number eventually, everyone gets rejected

seems like confidence, quick wit and not being an uggo is key. The thing for me is, I lack confidence and Im witty at times, but I get mesmerized way too easily and distracted. So by the time the girl gets to me, I have no thoughts whatsoever about what to say. So I lose

Is it just me or what, back in the early 2000s , before MySpace and Facebook you would go to clubs and pull mad amount of chicks so easy ! Now
They all think they are models since they get photo shoots just to post on their Facebook account and get 1000 likes and comments which pumps their heads

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

a lot of chicks seem to be on their phone too. sometimes I want to blurt out stuff like, "I bet I have more followers than you" but I get too nervous

Dont do that.

You just gotta know who to shoot at.

Here are a few body language cues to watch out for:
• She points in your direction with her leg, foot or shoulders.
• She leans toward you while talking.
• She plays with or tosses her hair.
• She fidgets with a piece of jewelry (like an earring) or strokes the stem of her glass.
• She keeps her eyes locked on you while she talks or drinks.
• She mirrors your body movements (for example, if you put your hand on the table, she quickly does the same).
• She smiles when you check her out.

Like seriously what are you talking about? a dime walks by you on her way to class or work or where ever, you have 2.3 seconds to react..nothing you posted is relevant to this sitch

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's not hard at all. All you have to do is be confident and approach them and hold a decent conversation and get the number. But I don't approach every woman I find attractive either. I pick and choose and have never been turned down. Even if you get turned down you hit em with the handshake and it was nice meeting you and keep it moving. That leaves the possibility if you ever see them again to spark up another convo.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Is it just me or what, back in the early 2000s , before MySpace and Facebook you would go to clubs and pull mad amount of chicks so easy ! Now
They all think they are models since they get photo shoots just to post on their Facebook account and get 1000 likes and comments which pumps their heads

yes, i hate what social networking has done to alot of these egos.

its absolutely ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

here is your answer OP:

i think what a previous poster meant by "use your surroundings" is that you utilize your environment to say something.

this could be as simple as the weather, something odd happens in the street, you comment out loud and look for a response.

if it was cold outside and she was wearing a skirt you crack some joke about her wearing a skirt in freezing weather.

after you make 1 stupid comment about the environment that you both are occupying at that time AND she responds then you're home free.
Its not awkward because she acknowledged you. After this comment you just go about your normal business of "hi my names ___. whats your?"

boom. there is is your answer

everyone is patronizing me and posting some vague details like that is helping anyone but your own ego. Like im asking for details not some silly pep talk from my bachelor uncle who drives an iroc camaro.

laugh.gif
duke, you dont get it.

there is no pre-set dialogue we can give you.

it just needs to be a "feel out" process.

Gotta feel it, be in the moment.

Or just do what I do and recycle jokes that have worked with other women/crowds/gatherings.

its like that life loophole of wearing the same clothes two days in a row when you know you're not going to see the same people am I right fellas?
pimp.gif

.....fellas?

Based on studies conducted by scientists at the Bang Bus research labs, I would  say that no, it's not impossible to pick up chicks on the street.

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

gatorad3 wrote:ot of times I see dudes hollering at the BBW chicks probably because they easier to get that  vagina. I see it in downtown and at work all the time. While the actual girl thats attractive doesn't get hollered at. Then you have these fat chicks or ugly chicks that are gassed up in the head thinking their 10s. SMH
30t6p3b.gif
I swear this is exactly how it happens... girls in the 2-3 range thinking they're sexy just
because a few lames gassed them up. SMH

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
Yea that is sickening. It's funny and sad watching that play out first hand too, seeing some guy pass over some gorgeous girl for 
butterhead rat looking chick. Like really? Gassing up 3s and knocking them down doesn't make you a G
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Wasn't old enough for clubs back then, but I understand that general thing
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Gassing is ridiculous, owning a camera and a social network

doesn't make you a model, just like having a youtube account and FL studio doesn't make you a rapper and producer.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Dont do that.

You just gotta know who to shoot at.

Here are a few body language cues to watch out for:
• She points in your direction with her leg, foot or shoulders.
• She leans toward you while talking.
• She plays with or tosses her hair.
• She fidgets with a piece of jewelry (like an earring) or strokes the stem of her glass.
• She keeps her eyes locked on you while she talks or drinks.
• She mirrors your body movements (for example, if you put your hand on the table, she quickly does the same).
• She smiles when you check her out.

Like seriously what are you talking about? a dime walks by you on her way to class or work or where ever, you have 2.3 seconds to react..nothing you posted is relevant to this sitch

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

fareal, bruh... you doing all that deciphering and whatnot...

you need to pull ya britches up and go holla, fambs...

son talking about angles and %#%%....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

make up some BS to start with, aka when you walk by...

"excuse me, do you know where the ________ building is?"

"hey, do you happen to know the time? my phone died." (dont proceed to pull out your phone
laugh.gif
)

or whatever, something you would ask a random guy you pass... then go from there.

Back
Top Bottom