Is it just me or are ketchup packets getting smaller?

lately i been noticing ketchup packets are feeling smaller (no ayo)

i used to only need like 2 packets to go with my fries but now 2 packets last me like 20% of the fries

anyone else feel the same way?

I don't eat ketchup
[h2]Bug Parts Are in Your Ketchup, Rat Hairs Are In Your Popcorn[/h2]
According to the Food and Drug Administration and their guidelines to our food growers, there are probably quite a few insects in your ketchup, and in other foods you eat. Tomato worms, flys, beetles, spiders and rat hair are just a few ‘added ingredients’ that you will consume. In fact, it’s guesstimated that the average American eats one to two pounds of bug parts each year, without even knowing it. Of course, there is a simple explanation for this: despite the worlds best pest control regulations and policies, there is no way our growers can keep all bugs out of our food. So the FDA allows a certain amount of bug parts and rat hair into our food supply.

off topic but why do you get waaaaay less pepper in the lil packets than you get salt?

some of the packets literally have like three specks.

Why did you say no ayo?
i typed packages at first and changed it back to packets

if i eat therei always go for the pump but mostly is to go and its just one of those little things that really grinds my gears

like why do i need 10 packs of ketchup for one order of fries i know its def not the fries getting bigger
mean.gif

You gotta learn the proper way to rip the pack open. Make it a very narrow opening so you can easily distribute the ketchup.

Open it wide, and just a big blob going to fall on one side

I don't eat ketchup

According to the Food and Drug Administration and their guidelines to our food growers, there are probably quite a few insects in your ketchup, and in other foods you eat. Tomato worms, flys, beetles, spiders and rat hair are just a few ‘added ingredients’ that you will consume. In fact, it’s guesstimated that the average American eats one to two pounds of bug parts each year, without even knowing it. Of course, there is a simple explanation for this: despite the worlds best pest control regulations and policies, there is no way our growers can keep all bugs out of our food. So the FDA allows a certain amount of bug parts and rat hair into our food supply.

Care is not in my heart.

I don't eat ketchup

Care is not in my heart.

But on another note...., a small drink is what used to be medium, a medium is what used to be large, and large wont even fit my cup holder. I don't want all that soda!?

But on another note...., a small drink is what used to be medium, a medium is what used to be large, and large wont even fit my cup holder. I don't want all that soda!?

I don't eat ketchup

'

You're not really that big of a panzy, are you?

At most places they use these now, which are bigger than the 1 traditional package.
and if you're from texas than you know these
pimp.gif

Yep, these all day. Usually only need 1, maybe two. How much ketchup you put on your food OP
laugh.gif

This is true. Consumers "win" because they get more soda, restaurants win because they are able to charge the customer more for something they usually don't want all of (they want you to upsize), and the soda companies win because more of their product has to be purchased by the restaurants. It's a cycle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom