Is it just me, or are there a lot of threads on NT lately revolving around race, & male grooming?

just like in life, the youngbucks messin everything up.
there are cats on this board who could be my son.
that's my old man answer.

my honest opinion? you've gotten older, but the board stays the same age
as i've gotten older, i can't put up with the nonsense.
i guess that's an old man answer also.
laugh.gif

get off my lawn Chris..

-J-

Nt is trendy...

There's a race trend... that stemmed from a job trend... that stemmed from a college trend... that stemmed from a getting yambs in college trend... that stemmed from a getting yambs trend... that stemmed from a money trend... that stemmed from a race trend...

Its cyclical.

At least the religion threads have died down.

Crazy thing is...

I can leave the boards for years at a time. Come back and things are different, yet exactly the same.

I still love you, btw.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Nt is trendy...

There's a race trend... that stemmed from a job trend... that stemmed from a college trend... that stemmed from a getting yambs in college trend... that stemmed from a getting yambs trend... that stemmed from a money trend... that stemmed from a race trend...

Its cyclical.
this pretty much all the new topics are a spin on an already going topic

Just the regular cycle. Sometimes I think it's a permanent downward spiral but then realise that it's just the same old same old.

It's true though that the vets get older but the average age of the board is probably still about 15.

It's summer, a lot of NT'ers are being dumped so the ex can !@#$% out. Thus the increase of girl problem thread. At least that's my theory.

OP did this used to be your old avy or am I trippin..?
Spoiler [+]
2uf3o82.jpg

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

At least the religion threads have died down.
Crazy thing is...
I can leave the boards for years at a time. Come back and things are different, yet exactly the same.
I still love you, btw.
I remember a handful of threads like this were made a few months back with a bunch of complaining talking about "the old days", and somebody
posted a 1st page screencap from sometime between 05-07 it it was damn near identical to people were complaining about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There's always race threads on NT just like girl problem threads. Only distinction is when it's race thread season and there's a huge influx of them. As far as male grooming there's usually some nothing excessive.

These observational threads are usually never on point unless the topics are being led by members that were banned or suspended for a while and then return.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Just the regular cycle. Sometimes I think it's a permanent downward spiral but then realise that it's just the same old same old.

It's true though that the vets get older but the average age of the board is probably still about 15.

15? i dunno famb...
i thought most folks in here... ESPECIALLY general... were ateast 18-20

Back
Top Bottom