Is it just me or do Dunks wear out really quickly?

Better than military 4's that look terrible after 5 wears (+/- 4)
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"​
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

^ I know what you mean I think its the same for all the 4's (rip to my black cats :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

you need to get more shoes. dont wear your shoes too much. on another hand my 3m/obsidian lows have been worn to death and are still fine
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

Never really had a problem like this after that many wears. But I def agree on the IVs my military one's look terrible after only 5 wears.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
3m/obsidian lows have been worn to death and are still fine

Amen to that!! i've had those forever and worn at least 40 times and they still look crisp. i don't know about the new retro IV's, but i have the cool grey ones and i've worn them quite a few times, they still look fresh
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

it depends how many times you wear it.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Wouldn't it all depend on what activities you do in them?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

30 wears is not quick.

It also depends on the material and quality of the shoe.

Which dunk are we talking about?

Quote:
Better than military 4's that look terrible

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

lol i have shoes that i have had for about 2 or 3 years and i have yet to wear them 30 times...i say u buy some beaters and keep ur others real clean
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

It's not so much that they wear out quick, it's just the design on the bottom because it is so fine and not very intricate wears down to smoothness quickly. That happens on alot of Nikes and Jordans now a days, does that bother anyone other then me, having a little wear down on the back?

Um, I feel that Dunks are horses. No problems here.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

It maybe the materials used but shoes will eventually breakdown....but I have worn my tweed hi's plenty of times over the yrs and they still look nds....I guess its the material cuz my fogs that I bought a couple of yrs ago are thru....I need another pair of those.....but u also gotta switch up the rotation
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Back
Top Bottom